Do you own Square Plates?

*Bob*

Oval is not round - its oval. We dont call Kennington Oval, Kennington Round, do we? Roundy shapes are similar but different and are differentiated as such.

Trafalgar Square isnt square but its still a square, the same is true for Leicester Square. So a one dimensional pointy polygon is square whatever shape it is.

If you would like a magnificent Oval plate, on which you fit alot more food, I sourced mine from the Haberdashery shop opposite Morrisons in the Peckham Shopping Centre. So, elegant and dead common at the same time.

I dont think Peckham Shopping Centre is at the geographical centre of Peckham.

Michael.. if you were forced at gunpoint to describe your so-called oval plates as either 'square' or 'round' - then I think we both know what your answer would be.

Remember that whilst I don't have a gun at present, I could easily get one down the pub or something.

And there?s no bastard beach on The Strand either.

People come here on holiday promised circuses (one of them even suggest that there may be gherkins for the having) and beaches when in reality all you can get on a stroll between the Strand and Oxford Circus is sued, tickets to musical theatre, Chinese food, butplugs and comedy jesters hats. (in that order)

You?d have to go to Peckham for oval plates.

Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just don't visit Pratt's Bottom, Sean, you will be

> utterly disappointed.

Unless you want another butt plug.

Don't get me wrong.. it's lovely at the height of summer, especially when the festival's on at Stonk Hill. But anytime after September, you're freezing your knackers off and there's only one pub - if you be bothered to drive to Cess.