Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

I can also recommend Aria he fixed my bathroom tap recently. His guy finished the job to a high standard and they collected the tap and materials for me which made it all hassle free. Would definitely use them again.

• 2 weeks later...
Very happy with an extensive range of work carried out by AFE, they responded very promptly to my initial inquiry, offered a competitive price, gave excellent advice, and carried out the work very efficiently. Definitely recommend and will use again!

Once again, brilliant service from Aria and Dan (plus Michael who I met for the first time).

They installed a new shower in super quick time and when a problem arose with the electrical supply they organised for an electrician to call me straight away. Electrician was excellent and as willing and helpful as Aria and Co. Now all sorted and shower up and running efficiently.

Have recommended A.F.E. Plumbing to several friends and neighbours and will continue to do so. The whole team are helpful,considerate and appreciative of what a pain it is to have plumbing problems! They offer a prompt response to all enquiries and once work is completed they follow up with a text to ensure that all is well ....fantastic service!

Husband accidentally put a nail through a pipe last night and Aria came round this morning to fix it - went out of his way on a Bank Holiday to get the part and fix the leak so we were able to have water again. Aria was very polite and I Would highly recommend him for any plumbing jobs

Again, Aria and his team have done excellent work for me! They came yesterday to fit a new tap. It was in a very difficult place to reach with the possibility that a Butler's sink might have to be moved. But Dan managed to fit the new pipework and tap by carefully reaching behind so the sink didn't have to taken out. Before they came to fit the tap Aria had also given me advice so that I didn't buy the wrong tap which was really helpful. Aria also noticed a problem with my boiler's pipework under the sink that I will now get fixed before the winter hits. A terrific team who do excellent work! Highly recommended!

Having seen some excellent recommendations on here for AFE I wanted to share my very positive experience with them. Really lovely guys, great communication, thorough, polite and reasonably priced. They even arrived early for the job and checked the job thoroughly before they left. Highly recommended. I will be using them again.

I think this forum has been hijacked with fake reviews as it is highly unlikely that any trader can get consistent and regular reviews such as this - up to 10 pages of recommendations and you can see the same phrases being used over and over again, and telephone details being repeated. Use with care.

Not fake as far as I am concerned. Not sure what the "same phrases" that concern you are and why wouldn't the telephone number be repeated? - that is how you get hold of them! (they also have an email address).

It is true that Aria will always ask for a review here (once a job is complete), and to facilitate that happening he will send you (the client) a link to this site. It is then up to the client whether or not they act upon that request. I have no issue with that approach - of course Aria is looking to promote his business through positive feedback. In my experience there is no pressure if you don't act upon that request, which is a nice contrast to experience with some Amazon retailers or Airbnb providers!

Called Aria to fix the kitchen pipe cos our landlord saw the good reviews on this forum. They came the next day and because I mentioned I was coming off night shift they came early in the day. They did a fantastic job! They were very quick & efficient. I told our landlord to continue using them for her other properties. Will def call on them again. Easily the sweetest team ever.

Rainbowsky Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think this forum has been hijacked with fake

> reviews as it is highly unlikely that any trader

> can get consistent and regular reviews such as

> this - up to 10 pages of recommendations and you

> can see the same phrases being used over and over

> again, and telephone details being repeated. Use

> with care.

Just in case anyone actually takes the above message seriously, I thought I'd post about my experience of dealing with AFE - and I can assure you I'm neither a forum hijacker or a friend of Aria or indeed Aria himself (though I do wish I had his plumbing skills...)

I've had a leaking bathroom tap for months now and yesterday I finally got round to doing something about it. I went onto SE23-Life forum first because that's local to me, and everyone over there was raving about AFE. Then I had a peep on here and the same enthusiastic recommendations were evident. So I texted Aria to see if it was likely I could get it fixed at some point this week. And by the end of the afternoon, after a useful exchange of texts and some solid graft from his team, my leaking tap problem was fixed.

I guess the repetition of phrases (quick response, efficient workers, polite and trustworthy etc etc etc) that led to Rainbowsky's suspicion are repeated BECAUSE THEY'RE TRUE. They really do work quickly and deal with jobs swiftly and they really are polite and considerate people. And because they work so efficiently they get lots of satisfied customers who are more than happy to post a positive review - myself included who, granted, doesn't usually have much cause to come on here.

And yes, Aria did request that I post a review on here if I was pleased with the work - so what?! That's how I got his details in the first place and that's how his company thrives. In the end, everybody's happy. (Well, almost everybody... But feel free to PM me if you think it will help determine whether or not I'm a secret agent working on behalf of AFE...)