Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Another review for these guys. I had a very difficult to get to push fitting to my central heating system that had popped off. It was under the hall floor and was in a tricky position. From the point of calling them and me having hot water again was within around three hours so petty chuffed.

I am new the area and I have used Aria and Dan a couple of times to refill my boiler and change radiator valves./ They are really quick to respond and their prices are very reasonable. I find them so helpful, friendly and efficient, great job!

Just like to add my praise for Aria and his brother of A.F.E Plumbing who came over to Forest Hill last night to inspect the leaking pump under my bath. They stopped the leak and returned this morning with a replacement part to fix the job. Highly efficient and friendly service. Aria also gave me contacts for a carpenter and heating engineer to address a few other issues in my house, calling back to make sure I was able to make contact with them. I will definitely use Aria and Dan again!

Another recommendation for Aria. He fitted me a replacement electric shower. He responded quickly, did the job with no problems and was really polite and pleasant to deal with. Reasonable price too

I am happy to add my recommendation for AFE Plumbing. Aria sent Mark to sort out a leaking stopcock. What was supposed to be a simple job turned out to be more complicated by awkward placement of the tap, but Mark worked patiently and efficiently. Problem was all solved within two hours of arrival and I would definitely use their service again.

Another very heartfelt recommendation for Aria and his brother Dan. Had an urgent problem with our toilet pipe leaking and they were round within the hour! Brilliant communication, very polite and friendly, great job, good price. Also, they noted that the loo was not fixed properly to the floor, so they sorted that. Add to this, when I voiced worries about our tiling, they gave me the number of a wonderful tiler, who's already on the case and eliminating the problem.

Lovely guys, fantastic work. Would definitely use again. They're on 07739 734895.

Highly recommend Aria and Dan. Called them on Thursday lunchtime regarding a badly leaking pipe. It was not a straightforward job but they had it fixed the same afternoon.

Thanks again!

I was lucky to find this thread and called Aria today to clear a tricky blocked drain. He came over within an hour of the call, he was efficient and quick and nothing was a problem for him. He was also kind and generous with his time, explaining what had happened and offering suggestions to avoid the problem in future. I also have young kids and they loved him too! Would highly recommend.

I can also recommend Aria, accommodating in fitting our job in (although fairly late to the first appointment...I think he's busy with EDF customers!), and when doing the job today very efficient, reasonable rate, kept me well informed. Will be booking him again for another job, if he's not too busy...

If anyone is in need of a plumber, i highly recommend AFE Plumbing Services.

My outside drain was blocked badly and an external pipe needed fixing.

Extremely happy with the service provided and the price.

It's always a worry not knowing who to call in an emergency so I thought I'd post a recommendation, to save you the stress.

call Aria on 07739 734 895

I also recommend AFE Plumbing Services.

My outside drain was blocked badly and an external pipe needed fixing.

Extremely happy with the service provided and the price. Thanks to this thread, I also made the call.

It's always a worry not knowing who to call in an emergency so I thought I'd post a recommendation, to save you the stress.

call Aria on 07739 734 895

I highly recommend A.F.E Plumbing Services!

Professional, very prompt and most importantly proactive service. Aria, Dan and Ken have uninstalled old shower and toilets and installed new bathroom appliances in my flat. The team worked quickly, efficiently and kept me informed on every stage of their work, making sure I fully understand all the details. A big big thank you for your help and good luck on future projects!

Aria and his brother did a great job replacing two mixer taps for us in our kitchen and utility room. He was accommodating when we had to change the time at the last minute due to decorators not having finished, he was very good at letting us know when he would be arriving and the price was as quoted. Highly recommended.