Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Got a tap replacement job done by Aria and his brother. They were courteous and got the job done in the same day which was very helpful. Labour cost based on time spent on the actual fix was high I thought, but having both of them working made it quicker, and the cost also included going to get me specific fittings for the job.

Very pleased with this find recommended from this forum. Very prompt and reliable service. Aria has been very helpful. Fixed leaking toilet, replaced piping under sink and got my water pressure fixed. All done quickly and price was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Had quite an urgent issue today with a saniflo toilet. Given it was Good Friday and bank holiday, there were few plumbers available and many provided really expensive quotes. Aria and his brother came round swiftly and replaced toilet really quickly with minimal fuss - plus they did it for nearly half the price that other plumber quoted. Another really good experience with these guys.

Great service received yesterday, really attentive and talked through exactly what needed doing so felt more than comfortable with what was charged. Will definitely be calling upon their services again in the future.

HI AFE plumbing just fixed my tumble dryer when two other repairers on the forum said the repair would be a'nightmare job' and would involve the replacement of a large and expensive component. I am very happy with the repair and the price and would use them again.

The brothers sorted out my blocked drain very quickly. They were able to come on the same day I contacted them after I'd finished work. They were also able to recommend someone for another job and followed up on this the next day. Really helpful!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation from me. Had a leak from toilet that was coming through to room underneath. Rang in a panic and the guys came and isolated the water asap and then returned an hour or so later to fix it. All is perfect again. Will definitely be using this service in future.

Can't recommend AFE plumbers enough.

They fixed my garden pipe this week and I was delighted with the service. Competitive prices, quick to respond and a pleasure to do business with. I'm always impressed with how quickly they can diagnose and fix any problem, no matter how big or small.

Don't hesitate, call them today if you're looking for a quality plumber!

Absolutely the best. I had been recommended to use them from a friend and so glad I did. Had a tricky leak in the kitchen in which the pipe access was difficult to locate. Phoned yesterday in a panic and he came round straight away and stopped the water. We arranged to fix the problem today and they arrived exactly when arranged and completed the job neatly and professionally. Would not hesitate to use them again. Can't thank them enough.

Aria and his brother came round quickly and were able to fix my broken tap and toilet. They were very helpful and polite, and were honest about things that they can't do (sealant in this case) which is a nice change! I will definitely use them again.

Aria came straight round and sorted 3 leaking /old taps and even helped source a new discount tap for us. Prompt, pleasant and efficient. Reasonably priced too so would highly recommend him

Mark and Cathy

Brilliant service today - accidentally pierced water pipe, and soon water coming through ceiling, setting off alarms etc and the brothers were here within 15/20 minutes. Good-natured, calm, effective, and professional, they dealt with the problem swiftly, offered advice and were on their way. Reasonably priced too. Thanks and best of luck.

I would like to recommend Clive from

CD plumbers who came to fix a leak on my pipe work after a washing machine had been installed. The repair was carried out promptly and efficiently and completely checked over before he left and the charge was very reasonable. I've used Clive before.

I can highly recommend him on:

07956 525 875.

I would absolutely recommend AFE plumbing. I called Aria and Dan last week and they sorted out the problem very quickly and very reasonably. They were fantastic. I've already recommended them to 3 friends.

I can add another recommendation for Aria and AFE Plumbing. Aria was punctual, helpful and provided very good advice on the work I required, which included bathroom and kitchen repairs and upgrades. He completed all the work to a very high standard. I'd definitely use him again.

Very happy to recommend Aria. I found Aria's details on here when I needed someone to come round quickly to look at a leak in the bathroom from my flat into the flat below. Although he was already fully booked for jobs that day, he made time to come round at the end of the day. He fixed everything really quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use him again.