Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

• 2 weeks later...
Another glowing recommendation for Aria. We had a new kitchen tap fitted - he quickly sourced one for me and fitted it in a morning. He was very thorough and helpful and also checked radiators for me. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
Our shower/bath was intermittently leaking through the ceiling below. Aria & his brother came the same day for a quote then back that afternoon for the job. When it turned out not to be entirely a plumbing issue he arranged for a tiler to come and complete the waterproofing. Also very kindly liased with both myself & our landlord. Would recommend!

Hi,

I have recommended Aria before but he has helped us again today after our cleaner broke our bathroom tap. He was great, even heading back out to Screwfix for us after the replacement tap I bought was faulty. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Catherine

Exceptional service from the team...Daniel and Luke did a fantastic job today!

Had badly rattling radiators...changed all the ancient thermostats and emptied the system. Now working perfectly.

Aria and his team are everything you would want in a first class service...they visit you promptly, work quickly and efficiently, are very experienced, reasonably priced and are the nicest, most polite people.

I would not call anyone else.

Jacqui.

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Aria at A.F.E Plumbing Services. Had an emergency on a Saturday and he came out within a couple of hours to fix my problem. Was very polite and helpful. Came back to install the new part once it arrived, turned up bang on time! Would use them again.

Just had a great service from Aria and his brother who came round at short notice to stop the water flow from my broken toilet. He offered several solutions in the new year to fix the toilet. I will definitely be using him again in the new year. Thank you Aria

Another recommendation for Aria and his brother. They replaced a leaking kitchen tap for me. It turned out to be more complicated than expected but they sorted it and made sure I knew what was going on. The job ended up being very quick, they cleaned up afterwards and stuck around to double check everything was OK. I'd definitely use them again.

Really positive review for Aria and Daniel. I had an airlock in the system, had tried loads of ways of getting rid of it, but without luck. Aria was quick to get back to me, and responsive to the urgency arising from the potentially overflowing cistern. They came round when he said they would and worked carefully through all the routes without wasting their time or my money. They were patient, thorough, professional, and friendly. He had to go out and get parts and came back when he said he would and fixed it. Highly recommended.

Howell & Andrea, Herne Hill

Would like to add another recommendation for Aria and Daniel at AFE Plumbing Services. They installed a dishwasher for us and, as it was an integrated dishwasher, arranged for another tradesman to come (Mick) and knock out existing cupboards prior to installation and attach the door to the dishwasher.

The whole job turned out to be a slightly complicated process due to an issue with the size of the dishwasher that we had bought (it was too small for the space and Mick had to construct a box within the larger frame to secure it), but Mick, Aria and Daniel did a fantastic job.

Attitude counts for a lot in my experience with tradesmen. Aria and Daniel were keen, interested and really invested in providing a great service. The work they did was top notch and their customer service was great. They responded quickly, showed up on time and also took the time to explain what they were doing, which was really helpful for a new homeowner. Will definitely be using them again.

Same praise here. We had two leading water taps. Aria came just hours after I called him and started fixing the problem straight away. Very knowledgable and tidy. Highly recommended, I'll use his services again without hesitating.