Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

I called Aria to look at our leaking downstairs toilet off the back of these recommendations. He and his brother came round very quickly, took a look and said because it was a concealed cistern it would be a big job and all the tiles/casing would have to come down. He quoted me ?750 for the job, which not surprisingly was a bit of a shock. I got another plumber round for a second opinion and he fixed the leak for me within the hour and charged me ?30.

I don't know if this was a genuine mistake from Aria but just goes to show it's always worth getting a second opinion. It saved me a lot of mess, money and hassle.

Aria and his team came to change a tap on my bath, a few weeks later the bath leaked into the room below. When we took the side panel off the bath it appeared that the overflow pipe had been deliberately disconnected and a bunch of our towels we had been looking for were shoved under the bath going mouldy. It is obvious that Aria and his team did this on purpose so they could be called back a few weeks later to fix the problem they had created. I am really angry that I hired a plumber in good faith and have been treated like this. Avoid.

I called Aria out to investigate a leak in my cieling based on reading the recommendations in this thread. He was punctual and quickly gave me an idea of what the cause could be as well as a clear quote for how he could tackle the problem. Once we agreed a a day and time for the work, he again was punctual, professional and quickly fixed the underlying issue, on time and within budget. I would have no hesitation using him again or recommending him to anyone looking for a plumber.

As many have suggested, great service, highly recommended.

Aria and bro came the day after my call to quote the removal of old and fitting of new dishwasher then did the job there and then, quickly and efficiently, at a very reasonable price.

Trustworthy, knowledgeable and interested in trying to get you sorted.

Definietly good to give Aria a call on 07739 734895

• 2 weeks later...
I called Aria out to my flat to replace a tap. I feel he went above and beyond fixing the tap and calling out the water board about the stopcock. He gave us recommendations about future work and was reasonably priced! He is a gem and we would use him again.

• 3 weeks later...

we had Aria come fix our loft loo - he was really good fitted a new look maserator and left it all looking really nice. Had not realised how you need to be careful with a macerator. He arrived on time, let everything perfect and now really pleased.

Would recommend him and would use him again give Aria a call on 07739 734895

Another recommendation for Aria. Punctual and not expensive. Went above and beyond what I had asked him to do - even phoning Thames Water whilst doing the job to help with a separate issue he had noticed with our plumbing. Would recommend highly.

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Aria and his brother who fixed a dodgy shower valve, arranged for the shower to be re-tiled and replaced a macerator in our loft bathroom. They were polite and punctual and most importantly our shower works properly for the first time in nearly two years.

I wanted to add my voice to this chorus of praise for Aria. Aria came to my flat on Wednesday and managed to have all the correct fittings and materials in hand after reviewing a photo that I sent to him. He was punctual and professional and now I have a working kitchen tap and waste. I would recommend Aria to anyone looking for an ace plumber.

Another recommendation for Aria and his brother. They came today to fix my bath waste, taps , radiator and install a basin in my bathroom. They are very nice guys, explaining everything as they go along, giving great advice, cleaned up,helped me with getting rid of my old basin, basically went out of their way to help! Thoroughly recommend. Very good quotes too. Will definitely use again when needed. Thanks :-)