Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Just adding my recommendation for Aria of AFE Plumbing. I had no hot water due to blocked drain causing boiler to cut out and he readily came out on a bank holiday to sort it. He was friendly, polite and informative - explaining what had gone wrong and how to prevent it happening in future.

Another happy customer. They were speedy, competent and reasonably priced. I called them first thing on Monday about a leak from our attic and it was fixed by lunchtime, including sourcing and fitting the faulty part.

I have no hesitation in recommending them-

Aria's number is 07739 734895.

I am happy to add to the many positive recommendations for Aria of A.F.E. Plumbing services. He responded very quickly to my text, picked up the spare part needed the next day and fixed my toilet flusher very speedily-fitting it in on his way home at the end of the day.

Aria and his team were so cheerful, positive and professional- they were a pleasure to deal with. I'll certainly keep the details on record in case needed again.

Very happy to recommend.

I just wanted to add to the chorus of praise on this forum for Aria of A.F.E PLUMBING SERVICES 07739-734-895. I had a small leak in a copper pipe that needed fairly urgent repair. I called several plumbers, one of whom couldn't do anything for 2 months. Aria came around at the end of the afternoon with his brother and they fixed the problem in minutes at minimal charge. I'm quite handy myself, and I could tell they know their stuff.

I second the recommendation for Aria and his brother, they responded fast, were flexible on timing, arrived punctually, and managed to identify what the underlying problem was (which none of the other plumbers we asked to look at it had managed to do). Charges were reasonable and I would definitely use them again. Aria's number is 07739 734895.

Happy to recommend Aria. Came to fix a simple leaking loo cistern and ended up having to dismantle whole thing and put it back together to get at worn out fittings, which he did to make sure it was fixed. Responded to my call quickly, came on time and tidied up.

We called out Aria and his brother to deal with a leak running into the flat below. They were there within half-an-hour and got straight to work finding the problem. Once they'd identified where the leak was coming from, they also replaced two aged bath taps we'd been meaning to get fixed, resealed the bath and replaced the leaking stop valve that was causing the initial problem. They were polite, cheerful and very nice to the cats while they were there.

Very happy with the job they did and have no hesitation in recommending their services.

I am delighted to echo the positive reviews for Aria on this thread. We needed a garden tap changed and a couple of issues with toilet flushing button and tap leaks. He responded promptly and was there withing the hour to look at them. He identified the problems quickly, went out and obtain the parts, and completed the work within an hour of returning. He was thorough and checked several times to make sure everything was working properly before he left. I discovered later that he had missed fitting a tap valve we had briefly talked about and called him to report the omission. Again he responded astonishingly promptly and was there within the hour to rectify the problem. This gentleman is super efficient and provides a very professional service of a very high standard. Only downside was the price which I thought was a bit steep. But that is probably because I didn't agree one with him before starting the job, so I would recommend one does that. He is certainly very reliable and I will absolutely be using him again should I have any plumbing issues in the future.

More than happy adding an additional recommendation here for Aria and his brother. I called him first thing this morning regarding a blocked kitchen pipe, and they were able to come earlier than expected. Initially planned for early evening, but they were able to fit the job in this morning. He and his brother were very friendly, polite, worked quickly and efficiently and got the majority of the job completed on first visit. But they identified an additional aspect of work that could be included in the job to maximise the effectiveness....basically tackling another area of the shallow pipe work and clearing that. They came back later in the day, as promised to do this, and with the additional connector required. So pleased, and it was obvious they were keen to make sure the job was done fully. Very good price as well. I would be happy to recommend their services, and will be having Aria and his brother to do further work in the future.

Yep, Aria and his brother fixed a leak in our toilet yesterday. As noted by others on this thread they were on time, polite, quick, identified the problem correctly and fixed it and tidied up. would certainly recommend them as I can't think of a single criticism

Hi....just to add to my earlier posting...just had Aria and his brother round for a second job this week. Replacing the sealant around bath and sink, and fixing shower screen. As before, very friendly, polite, quick and efficient. Good advice provided to avoid having to replace shower screen (so saving money!). Would definitely recommend and will be keeping their details for any future jobs.

I would highly recommend AFE Plumbing Services too. Aria and his brother came to check out a problem with our toilet a couple of days ago - water wouldn't stop flowing after flushing and the stop valve had a tiny leak. They came on the same day I phoned and diagnosed the problem. Aria came back the following day as promised with spare parts, fixed both problems, and the new stop valve has a lever which would be much easier to use when needed in future. He was very professional, methodical, neat, tidy and came within the estimate.

Communication was excellent and he came within the promised time frame, also texting me shortly before arriving which was a great help.

We greatly appreciate the care Aria took and would certainly use him again.

Another satisfied customer, I would be more than happy to recommend Aria. After discovering a leak from my mains water supply I called and he arrived 10 minutes later ! Fixed the leak then he went onto fix three more problems I had under the kitchen sink. Helpful, polite and very reasonable its nice to find a trades person who's happy to help and do a good job at the same time.

After being called yesterday (Sunday am) by my tenants for a potential plumbing emergency related to a washing machine installation i.e if no one came within the hour it could have become a real disaster, I quickly looked through E.D forum for plumber recommendation and came across Aria. I called him from Germany and he kindly agreed to go, on good faith as I was going to pick up the bill not my tenant, within an amazing short timeframe about 30mn and managed to save the day. So I still have happy tenants and thankfully no flood to report so many thanks to Aria for his helpfulness, trust and professionalism. Do call him if you need a good and reliable plumber.