Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Contacted AFE to look at a bathroom leak off the back of these recommendations, and pleased to say I can agree with the sentiment of the previous comments. Friendly and helpful to deal with, and also able to follow up the next day with another visit to correct a small issue and seal an additional fixture.

Aria was a pleasure to deal with arranging to fix a leaking toilet quickly. We used WhatsApp to send a video of the leak which saved him time and ultimately me money when it came to fixing it. It was Dan who came on the day to do the work. He was very quick and efficient and again great to deal with. Would definitely recommend AFE Plumbing Services and will use them again.

Hello,

Created this account specially to recommend AFE Plumbing - we found them via this website and they fixed our leaking kitchen tap/pipework situation quickly and very professionally. The price was very reasonable too.

If we find ourselves needing a plumber there's no doubt we'll call them again. I'd recommend them without reservation.

We also found Aria and AFE Plumbing via this site. He and his coworkers completely renovated our two bathrooms so I can recommend them if you're looking for someone to help you with a much larger job as well. They were very professional and helpful. It was a long project and at a couple points there could have been more clear communication and instructions between all the parties involved, but on the whole they kept on top of things and were amenable to make changes when things didn't come out either as we'd hoped or specified. When there was an unexpected leak at one point, Aria was very quick to respond and helped to rectify the problem even though it was the weekend. The finished bathrooms both look really great and it was a pleasure working with this company because they are all very friendly, skilled and professional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Contacted A.F.E plumbing services after seeing recommendations on this forum. Aria friendly and helpful. Work ( to install a new shower) was completed quickly and Aria used resources already in stock to keep costs down. Work was finished to a high standard. Communication was excellent throughout - always important when plumbing work is involved. Recommended.

A.F.E plumbing services just installed a new bathroom suite and toilet for us. As well as plumbing work included structural work to floor and walls, tiling of floors and walls, electrical work and painting and decorating. All work was done to a high standard by a friendly, hardworking team of people who turned up every day and completed everything on schedule. Unexpected problems were sorted out without fuss or delay and any additional costs incurred were immediately discussed in detail and reasonable and creative solutions found. The project was very efficiently co-ordinated by Aria who kept in daily contact with us. Thoroughly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
Highly recommended! A neighbour recommended AFE when she phoned to tell me a leak from my bathroom into her property! Aria was quick to respond and his brother Dan came around that day. Dan immediately diagnosed and dealt with the problem very efficiently. He was very pleasant to deal with and he put my mind at rest . I have no hesitation in recommending! Thank you !

Contact Aria (AFE) after seeing recommendations on this forum. They helped to fix a leaking shower unit. They were very friendly and helpful. They detected the leak and stopped it. Then they installed the new shower and replaced tiling. After a couple of weeks the tap was dripping due to a problem with a faulty washer from manufacturer. They came round the same week to stop the drip and replace washer. Work was finished to a high standard. Communication was excellent throughout and I would definitely recommend.

another positive recommendation - recently they helped with some insurance work - identified the source of the problem (leak from upstairs bathroom through to downstairs ceiling) - prompt repair and excellent plastering job to ceiling.

Also Aria is very good at getting back to you promptly when contact made. For plumbing problems my first port of call!n my speed dial list.

• 3 weeks later...