Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Aria and his brother just fixed a kitchen tap and a couple of stopcocks for us. Very helpful and easy to contact via messages and emailed videos. Fitted me in at short notice when the problem suddenly got worse. Turned up when they said they would and clean and tidy throughout. Would recommend.

• 1 month later...
We had water dripping though our kitchen ceiling this morning, rang Aria, as had seen recommendations on the forum, and he got to me within 2 hours as promised. He then organised someone to come and remove part of the ceiling asap to find the source of the leak and once located came back and fixed the problem - all within about 4 hours. Amazing service, fairly priced, and a job well done. So grateful. Have no hesitations in recommending.

• 5 weeks later...
I found Aria's contact details on a recommendation here and I'm very glad too! From start to finish he provided an top notch service. I had a complete bathroom removal and refit and he managed the whole process and answered my many many questions! He was very accommodating when deliveries were delayed and even offered to help with collecting certain things when I couldn't. All the different trades people he works with did a quality job and the bathroom looks brilliant.

• 1 month later...
I originally found Aria's contact details on this site and he did a bathroom renovation for me about three years ago, see earlier positive review. I had an emergency of water leaking into my kitchen recently and was also due to be in hospital. Aria was extremely helpful and worked quickly to trace the leak and complete the works to a high standard as well as keeping me updated throughout. This was very reassuring given I could not be there. I am extremely grateful as it was a stressful time. Can highly recommend A.F.E. plumbing.

• 3 weeks later...
Aria and Dan have now done a few bits of work for us. They are excellent at communication and always quick to visit. Most recently they have been to fix a faulty tap which needed a few different visits due to the manufacturers sending the wrong part. It was a quick job once the part were here and they charged the lower end of the quote range. They are hardworking, friendly and reliable and they have done work for our neighbours now too.

• 3 weeks later...
Aria and his team at AFE Plumbing were able to promptly assess and carry out repairs on a faulty cistern as well as provide advice and a solution to another bathroom damp/leak problem. Reliable and friendly - recommended. Call Aria on 07739 734895

Aria and his team at AFE Plumbing were able to promptly assess and carry out repairs on a faulty cistern as well as provide advice and a solution to another bathroom damp/leak problem. Reliable and friendly - recommended. Call Aria on 07739 734895

I HIGHLY recommend Aria and AFE. I had used Aria previously for a couple of emergency plumbing jobs and he did a great job both times so decided to ask him to quote for my bathroom , which he did at a competitive price. I am so glad I did. He and his team have done a fantastic job, including 3 walls of stunning metro tiles.Aria was communicative and easy to deal with throughout . His team are skilled and professional. I am happy to recommend him to anyone and he has delivered my dream bathroom. So pleased!.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also highly recommend Aria and his brother Daniel (07739 734895). They fixed a leak in my cellar, and followed up to check it was okay and had dried out. Reasonable price for a job done quickly and professionally, friendly and trustworthy. Also had useful recommendations for other bits of work needing attention, including a carpenter who did a great job of making old cellar steps secure. Big thanks to all.

Adding another recommendation for Aria and Daniel. We had a blocked sink and they came in and sorted it out within a couple of days without any fuss. Also required a boiler service, and Aria brought a gas engineer along at the same time to do that. Would definitely recommend them all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Aria and Daniel who came out yesterday at very short notice for a friend who was in a bit of bother with a blocked tiolet.They had it all sorted out in no time.Very nice and helpful chaps.

Tel:07739 734895

Aria and Daniel have come to my rescue twice in the last few days with their friendly and efficient service, unblocking a kitchen sink and fitting a new tap. I found the guys a pleasure to have around and they couldn?t have done more to remedy the problem and offer advice and extra help if I need it after completing the job. Good job well done, and will not hesitate to call them in the future. Recommended.

I also highly recommend Aria and his brother. (Phone:0773 973 4895) They came round and quickly and efficiently fixed a leaking kitchen sink - then swiftly came round today to fix another issue. Professional, friendly and a job well done. I will absolutely be calling them in future!

I'm adding to the chorus of praise for Aria and Dan. They responded really quickly to my call, sorted everything quickly without any fuss or moaning. They are so friendly and a pleasure to have around. They're very fair with costs and call out fees. In addition when the repair highlighted another issue needing an electrician they recommended a fantastic friend, Leon, who I also highly recommend (07707 925039).

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation here for A.F.E Plumbing. Had a minor emergency with a broken tap, but they managed to source parts and do the work that same day. Aria was very helpful on the phone and Daniel did an excellent job with the sink. The whole process was done so quickly which was a huge relief, and I am very happy with the work - will definitely be using in future. Their number is 07739 734895

• 3 weeks later...
I've used Aria a few times, most recently to replace a shower and a basin tap. He's a nice guy, responsive and helpful, and does work to a good standard. Strongly recommend - I'll definitely keep using him in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommend using Aria and his team! I had an emergency on Saturday with a leaking water pipe. I was in a panic but luckily got hold of Aria who was super helpful on the phone and arrived within a few hours.

He managed to source the parts needed and came back to do the work that same day, so I wasn't left without water for the weekend.

The whole process was done really quickly and efficiently which was a huge relief.

Aria - 07739 734895

• 4 weeks later...
I called Aria a couple of weeks ago to deal with a leaking pipe in an awkward location. He was able to come that afternoon, very polite and informative, sourcing a carpenter to dismantle part of a cupboard to allow access. All fixed within a couple of hours and fairly priced. I would not hesitate to recommend him, and would happily use him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Adding my recommendation for Aria. Our kitchen sink just sort of fell off on Sunday night. So it wasn't exactly a plumbing job but I figured Aria would know what to do. Sure enough I called him first thing Monday morning, he came round at lunchtime and arranged for carpenter/handyman Mick to come and do the repair that afternoon so we were good to go again that evening.

Reasonably priced but, more importantly, he's quick and effective and a pleasant chap to deal with into the bargain.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Aria. He was with us today to help with a water tank float valve replacement. Aria was able to identify and solve the issue quickly and was sensitive to the stress and urgency of the issue. We'll happily use again.