Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

• 3 weeks later...

I can also recommend Aria!

I  found a cracked kitchen ceiling with water dripping through it  on Christmas morning - great timing.

I turned the water off for two days, and phoned Aria on 27th. He was out of London, but called in to have a look that evening,  after a long journey back bogged down in traffic. 

He kept me fully informed of the delays.

He must have been really tired after the long drive, but he went to great lengths to find the source of the leak and make sure there weren't any others.

It was a slow  leak from a crack in a connection to/part of  my concealed toilet cistern, and must have been going on for months or longer.

Aria came back the following day and fitted a new part, which was tricky due to very limited space, and he made quite sure that the leak was gone before he left.

He explained everything clearly to me at every stage, and I feel he went above and beyond. He was also reasonably priced.

I will definitely use him next time I need a plumber!

• 2 weeks later...

Aria did a fantastic job on my bathroom! He was available very quickly and came when he said he would come.  He worked intelligently and carefully and charged me a very honest price. He was also very keen for me to understand that i could call him back any time should there be any problems with the job. I couldn't recommend him more! Thank you Aria

Another ringing endorsement for Aria and his team. They worked quickly and completed quite a few bits in one go. Aria was very friendly throughout and explained exactly what he would be doing, and was kind enough to recommend contacts for other trades. He and his team were respectful to the property throughout and tidied once the job was done.

Thanks again Aria!

10/10 recommendation Aria and his team! I had an issue with my kitchen sink and was trying to find an emergency plumber to check it same day, Aria was recommended highly and was able to fix the issue within a couple of hours of our first call.

Aria is very professional, friendly and experienced. He was able to fix the problem super quickly, while also sharing his knowledge and tips for the future, which I found helpful. Before arriving he asked for a quick video to ensure he had everything he would need - this meant the experience was seamless from start to finish! 

He is generous with his insight, very polite, and charges reasonably also. I couldn't recommend him enough and will be sure to call him for any plumbing needs in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

I had an excellent experience with Aria. He is helpful and diligent. He unblocked a toilet and replaced a leaking tap. He made a helpful recommendation for the replacement tap, sending me ideas by WhatsApp. Also reasonably priced. I thoroughly recommend him.

Edited by Jeremy I

Aria restored my faith and brightened my day after I was stung by another plumbing company who overcharged me by mistake (after I queried the exorbitant cost) and only helped with the most minor of my issues. Aria's communication was excellent and after learning about my recent experience, he was extrenely fair and transparent regarding pricing and due to finding the reason for a leak was a loose connection that only needed tightening. I have no hesitation recommending Aria and I will definitely be contacting him again for any other plumbing issues. Thanks Aria for restoring my faith and to ED Forum for finding Aria!

Another recommendation here for Aria and AFE Plumbing.  We contacted him after reading so many excellent reviews on the EDF.  Aria replaced an old shower and advised beforehand on suitable replacements. He responded quickly to my initial call and communicated clearly throughout.  We're very happy with the work and will certainly call on him again for any other plumbing jobs.  Highly recommended.

Aria helped with a small leak a few weeks back and we're incredibly happy with his work. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a plumber and will certainly use him again if we ever had any plumbing issues. The work was carried out swiftly and efficiently and Aria clearly set out what our options were and what the cost would be.

A big thank you to Aria & his team for sorting out my leaky, loft water tank. I was concerned about access and had made several calls before a neighbour Recommened Aria who took time to come and look, communicated really well, and completed the job with his brother which stopped the leak. Much appreciation. 

Another deserved good review for Aria! He was available on short notice, communicated on timings as we got closer to the agreed time, and when he was working on the issue, he listened to my requirements, explained what he was doing clearly and delivered on expectations! Pleasant to chat with at the same time!

We’ve called on Aria for a few plumbing-related issues over the last year or so. He and his team have always been able to come at short notice and fix the problem quickly, while explaining everything clearly. They care about doing the best possible job and go above and beyond, often noticing and fixing other issues and making recommendations for future repairs/works. They’re also really friendly and approachable.

I have used Aria twice now - first time to install a new shower, then again to install a new mixer tap for my bathroom basin. Aria is friendly, punctual, polite, professional and completes the work to the highest standard with zero complaints from me. He helped source both new items for me, plus he also contacted Thanes Water for me in order to resolve an issue with our external stop valve. He is basically a Plumbing Hero.

We have used Aria and AFE Plumbing for many years on a number of jobs - installing new taps and showerhead, unblocking pipes.  He is always quick to respond and able to swiftly attend to the issue, easy to communicate with, and makes sure the job gets done. Definitely recommended. 

Another great encounter with Aria. A leaking toilet was fixed quickly and cleanly and for a reasonable price.

Aria’s always going to be our first call for plumbing work, and he knows a lot of good local people for their types of jobs.