Lost dog - black lurcher

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/anna_bailey2/IMG_2265_zpslmfnstib.jpg

PLEASE HELP, STOLEN MISSING DOG

My dogwalker's van was stolen this morning, taken from Glennie Road in Streatham along with 5 dogs in the back. The next sighting of the white van was on Bishopsthorpe Road in Sydenham where two men were seen taking one of the dogs out of the back of the van and leaving it on the road. We think they have been chucking them out between Streatham and Sydenham.

Please keep your eyes peeled in East Dulwich and the Sydenham area for our dog Nina. She may make her way back to Goodrich Road, East Dulwich or to where we live in Lawrie Park Avenue Sydenham. We moved house three weeks ago from East Dulwich to Sydenham so her instincts may be stronger to go back to the old house.

Nina is a black lurcher with tan markings with distinctive tan dots on her eyebrows. She is wearing a blue dog collar and has a name tag with my number. She is also chipped. She is very nervous and shy but will repond to treats.

My number is 07766 758293

Thanks

Anna

so sorry to hear this, it's awful...we have a lurcher and walk over towards Greendale Fields and so we will keep our eyes open for Nina. There is also a post on doglost...be good to get a photo of Nina on there as soon as you can. http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=102251#.V4U0YDkrKME

If you have no news later I would be happy to put up posters for you around East Dulwich/Greendale tomorrow am when I am walking our dog too.

thanks so much and please do spread the word. I've trying to get her photo onto the Dogslost poster but not sure how. Have contacted the guy who created it so should be up there soon. I've done a poster myself so happy to email this to you if you want.

Thanks for your help.

Anna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...