FOUND!! - Siamese Grey/White Cat with blue eyes

rbarton

Dear EDF Readers,

On the 28th July our lovely and very friendly siamese cat named Limi went missing from our home on Forest Hill Road / Rydale corner. He is well known along Ryedale as he visits many of the neighbours and is very friendly, maybe too friendly for some.

He is a white/grey/beige shade of colour, short hair, striking features and blue eyes, he's just adorable.

He is chipped with Janine's contact details, and is has a brown collar with bell and magnetic door entry pendant.

If you have seen him roaming around, please let me know ASAP, I am saddened to hear of the horrible things that someone is doing to cats at the moment.

I hope he is safe. Best case scenario is that he is in someones house and the owners are on holiday.

Fingers crossed.

Please let us know if you have any news!

I edit this message to say image attached, Limi curled up with our daughter. :(

Thank you

Rod

After a week of stress and worry, I am very pleased to say that Limi just arrived home, he is a little skinny but other than that he seems to be just fine. We will go for a check up to the Vets next week.

I think, as predicted, he got stuck in someone's house who went away for a the week.

So whoever discovered Limi in their house thank you for not going away too long!

Apologies also for the inconvenience.

The family is complete again. Thanks to those who kept their eyes peeled.

Thank you!