Next Dulwich Mums Park Meet - Date for the diary

Hi Ladies and little ones

Weather Permitting: Next Park meet up at 2.30pm Tuesday 6th July, Meet at main park gates - opposite Dulwich Picture Gallery.

For those who can't make that time but want to join us a bit later just pm me with your email and i will send you my mobile number to contact me on the day to find out where we are or if you can't join us this week but would like to in the future so I can keep you up to date on meets. We have a facebook group if you would like to be invited to join also.

Hope to see lots of you there from last week and some new faces!. Everyone welcome to join us to make some new 'mummy' friends.

Bring a blanket if you like so we can park ourselves somewhere shady for the little ones to have a roam.

Lou

Hello Lou,

This sounds like a brilliant idea and I hope to make it along one day. Can I ask though, is it possible to perhaps have a set spot where you plan to hang out as I wouldn't want to miss out because of lateness and then people can join in if the baby decides to poo everywhere/throw up/fall asleep (circle appropriate) just before you leave the house and miss the gate meeting?

Just a suggestion?

HI

well the initial Meet up will always be at the main gate but i dont think we can specify where we will be each week as depends on how many turn out etc, im more than happy to give out my mobile to those wanting to come so they can ring/text me when they get to the park and i can tell them where exactly we have ended up.. hope thats ok. I suspect it will usually be around the cafe, in the playground or in a shady spot on blankets!.

thanks

Lou