Please help! Stolen suitcase Fenwick Rd Thursday night

DC1

Please help!

A large suitcase was taken from our car parked on Fenwick Rd on Thursday night. As we were leaving early Friday morning for our first family holiday, my husband packed up the heavy case on Thursday night. Someone helped themselves to one of the cases. Its contents are of no use to anyone - my one year old's clothes, my children's swim things, and my clothes. It also contains medical equipment and a number of essential and sentimental items that cannot be replaced.

As it's of no worth to anyone but us, I'm hoping that someone might come across it dumped somewhere locally. It's a large black case full of children's clothes, and it has my name and phone number on a grey tag.

This is a very long shot but we're desperate - it was worth a great deal to us but to no-one else. Please do message or call me if you find it, we will gladly offer a gesture of goodwill to say thanks.

Thanks for reading.

I really hope you get your things back. This could happen to anyone of us as it often seems like a good idea to pack the car before an early start. Dare I ask.... did you leave the door open accidentally? How did they get in? Did you cover your stuff with a "black cloth".

Don't let it spoil your trip, been there done that like most people on here I dare say.