Anyone know of a good pregnancy yoga class?

Hi all

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and my partner and I are hopefully moving to East Dulwich at the beginning of August.

At the moment we live in Balham and I've been attending an antenatal yoga class in Clapham, but would like to find one that's good in East Dulwich ideally.

Does anyone know of any - or any other antenatal exercise groups for that matter?

Thanks lots!

Hollie & bump xx

Two more things...

Can anyone recommend a GP surgery with a good midwifery team that I can register with when we move?

And is anyone else due around the end of November? I'm due on 25th and would love to meet any expectant mums in the area.

Thanks again! x

Hi Hollie,

I was just going to ask the same question re the pregnancy yoga class. If I come across a good one I'll let you know. I'm due on the 2nd Nov with my first and I'm with Dulwich Medical Practice on Crystal Palace Road, my midwife is part of The Lanes and is great (all through the surgery). Good luck with the move, where abouts in ED are you moving to?

Jilly

Brilliant! This forum seems great - I was a bit worried that it might be hard to meet mums when I move, but it looks like it won't.

We have our scan the week after next, we're not going to find out the sex either - I agree it's nice to have the surprise x

Great classes on Lordship Lane, both daytime & evening. http://www.dulwichtherapyrooms.co.uk/

Brierley Midwives are fab if you're looking to go the Homebirth route - 020 3299 6163

Also a great way to meet new mums or mums to be is the Bumps & Babes session at St Faiths Church, Red Post Hill on a Friday morning - 9.30am to 11am - run by Alice - one of the nicest, warmest sessions I went to.

Seems like you have a few options for pregnancy yoga already. I'm currently with Oakwood midwives who are part of the Forest Hill Surgery (on Forest Hill Road which is off Barry Road). They've been brilliant and I've heard great reviews from other mothers and mothers-to-be.

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and due in Sept. Keeping gender secret too, so can have nice surprise:o) I'm sure we'll bump into each other on one of Peckham Rye pram strolls.

BC

• 2 months later...
I found Lindi Lu at the East Dulwich Therpay Rooms on Lordship Lane and i'm so glad i have, the times suit me really well and the classes are small and lovely and firendly, its also a great place to discuss aches and pains and help prepare your mind as well as your body for pregnancy, as well as making new firends. I would definately recommend her [email protected] www.yogaface.co.uk

Hi I go to a amazing teacher at beckenham spa. I go to the regular yoga classes but a friend went to the pregnancy class and said it was really good.

She does baby yoga and on the ball preg yoga as well. Her name is Natasha