Recommendations for Design and full planning application services

Thealofs

Hello,

We are looking to complete a loft conversion and downstairs extension to the kitchen in Spring next year and are looking for recommendations for companies or architects to support with the design, planning applications, drawings etc. In particular for the ground floor extension where we will be knocking down an existing conservatory to create a more usuable room we need the support of someone who is experienced in making good use of space and light to come up with a design for a usuable room. Ideally we would want to work with someone who can support with all stages of the planning application and structural drawings so we can hand this all over to our builders. We are knew to this type of work so any recommendations will be greatly received.

Thanks!

Hi Thealofs,

I can highly recommend Avalon Builders, they have years of experience, they did our kitchen extension and helped us every step of the way. We had a bit of an issues with another well known 'end-to-end' building and planning company. They sorted out the planning and party wall issues we had and everything worked great.

Avalon have just split the kitchen design and installation side of the business in to a separate company, which I am a part owner. I may sound biased, but I was nothing to do with the company when they did my extension! If you want to come and have a look at their work you are more than welcome to pop over.

You can contact Lee at Avalon Builders on 020 3857 3745, or give me, Charlie a ring on 07968377560.

Thanks

Charlie

Another recommendation for Avalon builders. Lee and his team renovated our ground floor including a side return kitchen extension. Really happy with the work and the builders were very accommodating to our needs which allowed us to live in the house throughout the building work. Will use them again for future projects.

Archived