Recommendation: Amazing nanny and tutor now available

I had the delight of having Serife as my daughter's nanny from when she was aged 5 months to 18 months. Serife then went to work in a school as a teaching assistant so I lost her - she is still my regular babysitter though.

Serife has gone back to uni and has some free time to work - she is looking for a three-day/week position, ideally a 9-5 type role OR two long days.

I really can't recommend her highly enough: I interviewed so many nannies but she was the first one to just get down on the floor and engage my baby. She loves kids, and is great with them. My daughter ADORES her still, years after she stopped working for us.

Speak to her on 07811 122583

I asked her to describe herself and she gave me this....

Hello, my name is Serife and I am an UCL institute graduate currently studying MA in effective learning/teaching and living in Clapham.

I am an Educational Professional and have been teaching for two years at a highly sought after and selective school in south east London. I am a vibrant and creative young woman who is passionate about early education and put in a lot of time and effort setting up an enabling environment to meet the needs of the children and I am committed in raising standards and maximising pupil progress.

I have worked across different age ranges, from EYFS through to Further Education taking on a range of roles. I am a hardworking and enthusiastic educator with strong communication and interpersonal skills to cultivate working relationships within the school community and with parents.

I am available for a part-time position/babysitting as well as tutoring. I am DBS checked and have references.

Archived