Has anyone seen those two terribly skinny dogs?

kamila

waynetta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think it's worth pointing out that the pictures

> attached I don't think are the actual pictures of

> these dogs. They are pictures that the OP has

> trawled the internet for to use to demonstrate

> what she saw.

I think its worth pointing out that the OP explained in an earlier posting that the pictures attached weren't the actual pictures of the dogs in question, rather that they were used for comparison purposes.

Yes, you're right really huggers. In fact, I've been wrong on this and unduly harsh. Of course this kind and considerate lady has every right to show concern for these dogs. There is another thread at the moment about being human. The OP has demonstrated this with her compassion. I'm sorry if I caused any offence to animal lovers.

• 2 weeks later...
Have spoken to the lady owner of these two dogs while out walking in peckham rye park.Was shocked at out skinny these dogs were so could,nt help myself but to ask. The very nice ,friendly lady told me that they are very elderly, 14 years old,brother and sister and they are italian greyhounds she said that they eat like horses but dont gain weight.They are very happy little dogs, one is blind but they seem to enjoy their walks.It's quite funny to watch the pair of them.The lady seemed very genuine to me with nothing to hide.