New restaurant - Johnnies Kitchen (cafe on LL)

We went there on Saturday night, I couldn't fault it. I had a lovely steak and my wife couldn't finish a very generous portion of Johnnies Chicken Special! Nice selection of wine as well. Highly recommended! Definitely will be back!

Alpy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We went there on Saturday night, I couldn't fault

> it. I had a lovely steak and my wife couldn't

> finish a very generous portion of Johnnies Chicken

> Special! Nice selection of wine as well. Highly

> recommended! Definitely will be back!

& AdaDulwich

>I would like to highly recommend Johnnie's restaurants. Very good food, nice atmosphere, clean and great service. >Great place for a family dinner! Also the millshake was sooo yummy ;) Thank you.

Maybe, just maybe, they are genuine, but as has proved in the past, they're often constructed by well meaning but misguided 'friends' of establishments. Often by people who think that the anonymity of the internet will be enough.

However, if you look at the style and punctuation of these two posts above, you'll see quite obvious similarities.

I am sorry but I am not sure what is your intention to write those comments...I thought that we should say something about the restaurant than about people and their language. If you would like to know... that is not my first post but I don't think this is important. And I don't think that we all have to speak perfect English to be able make comments about the restaurant.

AdaDulwich Wrote:

> I am sorry but I am not sure what is your

> intention to write those comments...I thought that

> we should say something about the restaurant than

> about people and their language. If you would like

> to know... that is not my first post but I don't

> think this is important. And I don't think that we

> all have to speak perfect English to be able make

> comments about the restaurant.

Ok, I apologise if it's not the case.

Sorry, tho I did say 'maybe'

I've edited out part of the comment

AdaDulwich Wrote:

. If you would like

> to know... that is not my first post but I don't

> think this is important.

If you click on your name, all the posts you have made come up (two), and your first post on this thread is showing as your first post on the forum.

ETA: It also shows that you registered on the forum the day of your first post, which was 21 February.

Sue Wrote:

> AdaDulwich Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> . If you would like

> > to know... that is not my first post but I

> don't

> > think this is important.

>

>

> If you click on your name, all the posts you have

> made come up (two), and your first post on this

> thread is showing as your first post on the

> forum.

>

> ETA: It also shows that you registered on the

> forum the day of your first post, which was 21

> February.

Indeed and like I said, the post style and the punctuation look similar.

Penguin68 Wrote:

> To be fair, Sue, these two posts are the first and

> only posts by AdaDulwich, which is not to say the

> real originator hasn't got other aliases and

> posts. Probably only Admin would know (and not

> even Admin if the originator also has multiple

> e-mail addresses).

AdaDulwich could post back here to assuage our misplaced cynicism and unwarranted suspicion?

I am sorry but I don't know who the person is who wrote the other post. To be honest I don't care... I went to the restaurant and wrote a comment. I don't have to explain myself, how many emails I have or post I did..it's only my business. If you don't like my comment just skip it and enjoy the rest of the day (sunny day 😉) Have a nice day.

If you are looking for help to reduce costs in your restaurant regarding IT software, Energy savings, Security we could arrange a meeting to work out how I can save you money in the long run

Why Datapact?

We are based in Holborn, Central London. This makes servicing our clients within the capital very straightforward, as we are never more than 30 minutes away.

When you switch to Datapact, we will take time to learn your business, and explore your current systems, so that in the event of any issues, we already know how it can be solved, ensuring that you are back up and running as quickly as possible.

By working with Datapact, you can ensure that your IT infrastructure is totally supported, resilient and reliable.

You will get no hard sell from Datapact, just honest and reliable advice and service.

A major advantage which we have over our competitors is that when you speak to Datapact, you will hear a voice who you know and trust, and who knows your business inside out.

We also pride ourselves on our relationship with Schools in London, as we provide IT support for a number of schools and colleges in London.

Small to Medium sized organisations

If you are part of an small to medium size business, then our scalable solutions can help you to grow your business at a pace that suits you, without staling your growth through large IT bills.

Our cloud solutions are made with you in mind, through solutions such as Office 365 and cloud hosted telephony, we can build an IT infrastructure that suits your business.

With monthly payments, so you know exactly where you stand each month, we can take the hardware and infrastructure away from your office, saving you space, keeping your business secure, and reducing your energy bills.

See more about our Cloud services

Corporate clients

Since forming in 1990, we have had the pleasure in working with a multitude of large UK and global corportations, including CBRE, Rabobank and UPS.

Our flexible finance terms and next day delivery demonstrate that when you work with Datapact, you are partnering with reliable partner who will constantly meet your requirements.

Message from our Managing Director

?When I formed Datapact in 1990, I did so with one clear intention, to use IT to help our clients grow. IT is a powerful tool, not because of the size of the operating systems or processors which modern computers possess, but because of the impact which IT can have on a enterprise.

Whether it be a school using the best technology to encourage students to interact and learn, or a financial trader using the fastest technology to clinch an important deal, the role of IT in a business can often be underestimated.

We have always worked closely with our clients, and will continue to do so, in order to ensure that we fully understand their needs, and by understanding how their business works, and what they need from a IT provider, we can ensure that we consistently exceed their targets.

As we move forward into 2016, these initial intentions are more important than ever, and by working with Datapact, you are working with a company who you can trust to put the growth and development of your business at the top of their agenda.?

Paul Yudt, Datapact (London) Ltd Managing Director

Range of Consumables

With next day delivery available on an extensive variety of products, you can have confidence that Datapact can supply your business with the necessary equipment to thrive. To discover whether we can accommodate for your requirements, please state, with as much detail as possible, your requests in this simple form, and we will be able to provide a full quotation within 24 working hours.

Penguin68 Wrote:

> To be fair, Sue, these two posts are the first and

> only posts by AdaDulwich, which is not to say the

> real originator hasn't got other aliases and

> posts. Probably only Admin would know (and not

> even Admin if the originator also has multiple

> e-mail addresses).

If a person deliberately uses mutli-email addresses to avoid detection, they will still have the same IP address if they are posting from the same location, something I believe Admin can check unless the user has an IP blocking device. Another way round this is to post from different locations, e.g. home, work, coffee shop etc...

Sausage quality notwithstanding I do, just very occasionally, after having weaved around the sodding thing three or four times in a day, feel the urge to attack their huge A-board with a sledge hammer.

Maybe I should put that on Tripadvisor?

Dogkennelhillbilly Wrote:

> Or, you know, go in and speak to them about it. Or

> complain to the council.

Don't be idiotic. If I were to waste my time responding in person to every little annoyance LL offers rather than letting it fester and ferment until it sparks violent rage fantasies I'd have nothing to write about on here. You really are new at this aren't you?