Book keeping/Admin/PA help offered

Ameliec

Hello,

Anyone in need of admin assistance?

I can offer support for freelance/self-employed people who need help with their receipts/VAT return preparation or general admin and PA duties/help running a small business on a part-time basis.

I have done this for individuals and small companies. I do not have any accounting qualifications but I have worked as office manager, PA, studio assistant and book keeping support for boutique creative agencies, multi-media production companies, restaurants and freelancers. My experience also includes a bit of general website management, quality assurance, copy writing and editing should this be required.

Thanks

Amelie 07779 656353

• 8 months later...

Hi Amelie

I've seen your post on the EDF and we could do with someone like you for our business. We are a young start up architecture and design practice between myself and my sister Kirsty called Studio Mills.

We are in need of admin/book keeping assistance. So someone to keep track of our expenses (we use Quickbooks) and record our receipts. We would also benefit from meeting minutes writing up and general admin tasks.

Is this something you could provide and if so what is your fee? Where are you based?

Kind regards

Jayne

Archived