looking in starting a group for french speaking mums

evelyne

Hello everyone

I woke up this morning thinking it would be so much easier to chat to my little daughter in french if there were more people speaking french around me!!!! fancy meeting up an afternoon for a coffee somewhere with our little babas?? any suggestions welcome. Evelyne

well my husband's french is pretty .... limited but we're hoping it can only get better !!!!!!

i'm french speaking and it would b great to meet up! the thing is the most used french words might be pretty easy to learn starting with ..."nooooooon ne fait pas ca":)

• 2 weeks later...

Cadet Rousselle is a playgroup for French speaking parents and bilingual families - it enables children to learn how to play together in French. It is also a perfect forum for bilingual families generally to meet informally and make new local friends.

Cadet Rousselle's weekly sessions at the One O'Clock Clubs follow a structured programme of arts and crafts activities based on the French cultural calendar as well as songs and story-telling. www.cadetrousselle.co.uk

Cadet Rousselle est un "playgroup" destin? aux parents francophones et bilingues qui veulent que leurs enfants (0-4 ans) puissent jouer, ?changer et se tisser des amiti?s en fran?ais.

Les sessions de Cadet Rousselle suivent un programme structur? d'activit?s cr?atives et manuelles bas?es sur le calendrier culturel fran?ais ainsi que des chansons et lecture de contes.

www.cadetrousselle.co.uk

Just to add to my previous post I am a French mum of a 2 years old and also have a 4 months old. Both of them love going to Cadet Rousselle as there is a baby area, loads of toys and things to do for my energetic eldest and I love having a chat with other French speaking parents along with a cuppa! a tres bientot...on vous attend!

Hi all,

I am French mum to a 6 week=old little girl. My husband is English and I would love to meet French parents. I am also looking for a French childminder in East Dulwich for next year.

Would love to join you or coffee in Dulwich park at some point if possible!

Julie

Bonjour tout le monde--

I've just moved to East Dulwich and would love to be included in any future meet-ups of French-speaking moms. My husband and I are bilingual, from Quebec, and have a 7 month old son. I was glad to find out about the Cadet Rousselle group, and will be sure to drop by.

Marie-Annick

• 3 weeks later...

Well well I have contacted two French mums here by PM but no chance...

I would like to meet other Frenchies around Peckham Rye/East Dulwich, I have a 6 weeks old son. I am French and my partner is English.

If u would like to meet for coffe just PM me.

A bientot

:)