baby clear out - I candy peach travel system, cot bed, moses basket, stand, baby bath

its time to sell on our lovely I candy peach sweet pea travel system. these are lovely prams with really good suspension.

we are selling the buggy which is suitable up to 3 years, additionally the carry cot which is from birth to 6 months, the maxi cosi adaptors which allow you use the chassis with the maxi cosi car seat. the Maxi cosi car seat that is usable form birth, rain covers for the both the buggy and the carry cot.

all are in good used condition, the button to adjust the height adjuster on the chassis no longer works. But it can still be adjusted manually.

we are looking for ?175 for the travel system, if you are interested and would like to view please PM me.

I also have for sale a John lewis white cot bed in good condition looking for ?60-.

john lewis moses basket stand for sale in white ?15-

John lewis moses basket which is made of hard wicker with leather straps which makes it more sturdy for movement from room to room without waking little baby ?20

baby baths - we have two one is a new born baby bath which offers extra support in the first few weeks ?5. also baby support for new baby to use within bigger bath ?4-

if you are interested and want to see any photos please PM me.

Archived