External wall insulation

BM13

Have you had any private responses to this post? We've got an extremely cold kitchen (with the additional delights of occasional mould) so have been considering external wall insulation options. We wouldn't be looking at the entire building but, as we're end of terrace, just the longest side wall that forms most of our kitchen. I'm hoping to get some suppliers around in the next month or so - if you're considering doing the same, perhaps we could swap notes? Cheers.

Hi, I'm a local plaster that deals in internal and external damp, rendering and plastering issue. My company is JHPlastering services ltd And i work closely with Berdec decorating . With external walls you have the option of thermo boarding the walls to warm up the internal surface which helps to prevent mould, damp and heat loss. I'm not sure if this was what you were thinking and if this is any help to you but I would be happy to discuss any problems you have and hopefully I may be of help to resolve this.

My name is Jack and my number is 07877805665.

Thanks Jack, we do not have any damp problems thankfully, just at the back of our house it's a bit colder, hence thinking may be we shall insulate side and back of the house (we are in semi). I was hoping there will be somebody locally who has done external insulation and can share experience (how expensive, how messy, how to deal with outside pipes, etc.).