FOR SALE: ELC Twist and Turn Activity House (great baby/toddler toy!)

Alison23

FOR SALE: ELC Twist and Turn Activity House

?10

- http://www.elc.co.uk/shapes-sorters-and-stackers/twist-and-turn-activity-house/134361.html

- In great condition, includes 2 plastic cubes, 2 plastic keys, 2 plastic balls and a plastic hammer

- "Younger children can enjoy turning the cogs, opening doors and taking out shapes. Older children can enjoy posting and sorting shapes, using the hammer and unlocking doors" (from ELC website).

From pet and smoke free home. Collection from SE23, or I can deliver to SE23 and SE22 after school drop off in the mornings (after 9am).

Please PM If interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Would anyone, seeing the bulk of the sign, bother to look at the details on the side? (Especially with the white/dark blue colour scheme.) If I'd seen it on the street I'm sure that my eyes would have glided over it, exactly as they did when I saw the initial post - "Some guy's had an estate agent board put up outside his house in error." A quick Image Google of "estate agents sponsoring events uk" shows how it can be done
    • The likes of me? 😀How dare i question someone on a message board when they come out with baseless cobblers about fatal stabbings and mass disorder whilst not having a jot of evidence to back up such fearmongering. You can't justify your view because it's impossible to do so.   I would rather the event didn't take place for most of the reasons already put forward by other posters. They are genuine and reasonable concerns. Predicting mass lawlessness and murder isn;t a genuine concern, it's plain idiotic.   I do feel for people that live nearer to the event than me and those who are put out by it. We get away lightly here at the Gardens/ Barry road/ Rye end. The noise levels vary depending on wind direction but they are never overwhelming. It's more of a backround noise. The coming and going of the punters has never been a problem. It's not a rowdy or aggressive crowd. For the numbers that pass through it's rare to see drunkeness or any drug taking. I smell more cannabis down Rye lane than i do when Gala is on. I'm a DJ, promoter and Londoner so i see things from both sides. It isn't easy to get space such as the Rye. There's a hell of a lot of hoops to be jumped through, reassurances to be made and rules to be adhered to. So with that in mind it is disappointing that both the council and event organisers are not fulfilling there duties nor sticking to contractual.agreements. If the council were monitoring the site correctly and taking Gala to task the there would be more bins and portable toilets etc. Drop off and pick up points clearly signposted and marshaled. The after clean, reinstating of damaged grassed areas etc should be much more thorough and as agreed. Both the council and Gala are negligent here but it won't stop the event being licensed again next year. It's associated crime levels and anti social behaviour that really counts when up for licensing. In Galas case there's no history or evidence of either so it gives them a strong case when there application goes before the committee.      
    • Spot on! It should be scrapped. I don’t have to justify my views to the likes of you. What remarks? 
    • Food debris is rubbish
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In