Baby & Me New Mums Course - starting next week

Baby and Me New Mums Courses are 6 week postnatal Courses which you can attend with your baby as soon as your ready to leave the house.

The Baby and Me postnatal & Baby Massage Courses have been designed for mums with babies 0- 6 months. I have used my experience as a mother, birth and baby professional and attending parenting courses to bring you a relaxed, informed & friendly postnatal course.

On the Course you will :

Speak about your birth

Learn about your baby's cries & cues

- what to do

Learn full baby massage strokes & handouts - 4 week course INCLUDED

Understand how a baby's brain develops & how to nurture it

Your baby's sleep, age expectations and routines

Find out about your baby's development over 12 months & supporting it

Being a mum and still being you - your wellbeing

Ideas for play and stimulation for your baby

The course includes weekly handouts,time to chat and refreshments each week.

The Baby & Me Course is starting next week and courses will be small friendly and fun. Each course includes a reunion 6 weeks after the course ends.

COURSE DETAILS

Mondays

20 Feb - 27th mar

24th Apr - 29th May

5th Jun- 10th July

Time: 10.30am -12.30

At: Mothers inc , 124 Forest Hill Rd Se220rs

Cost per person ?100

To book your space email [email protected] or call 07856672072

www.nataliedoula.co.uk

Archived