anyone recommend a toddler group for an 18mnth old?

Hello

We've recently moved to the area, well Peckham Rye. I've taken my daughter to a few groups including the ones at Dulwich library and the music class at the pottery cafe near goose Green which are great but can anyone recommend any groups that get together. We used to go to a few in some churches where we used to live. They didn't have a particularly strong religious overtone to them, but were friendly places with lots of toys to play with. I'm struggling to find any like that here, anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

hiya,

If you are looking for more music classes, we'd love to meet you in my drop in class which meets Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Fridays from 3:30-4:30 pm and Saturdays from 10:30-11:30 am at the Family Natural Health centre above Soup Dragon at 106 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich!

Come Sing, Dance and Play Percussion with your baby or toddler in a positive, sociable, relaxing atmosphere!

All the times are drop in and cost ?5, for more info just message me!

All the best,

Bea

x

Hello

Goose green toddler group is held in the goose green centre, attached to St Johns church, beside the main park not the swing park

We open, as stated at 10-11.30am and it costs 50p per head from birth - adults

We supply juice/water with child freindly biscuits/rice cakes for the young ones and tea/coffee and biscuits for the adults

Please note that in the poorer weather we do fill up quickly and have to shut the doors when we reach our capacity numbers. Best to come before 10 and wait in lobby if you can

Look forward to seeing new faces