Free!! Billy bookcases in Nunhead (still!)

BessieM

(Apparently I've been let down by the person who was taking these.)

I've got several white IKEA Billy bookcases with extensions on top, which are free to a good home as long as you can come and collect them. (Which involves carrying them down some stairs.)

5 units in total:

4 x 2m tall bookcases @ 80cm wide

with

4 x 35cm top extensions @ 80 cm wide

1 x 2m tall bookcase @ 40cm wide

with

1 x 35cm top extension @ 40cm wide

With extensions on: three of the wide ones have 7 shelves each, including the bottom of the unit; the other wide one has 10 shelves including the bottom of the unit; the slim bookcase has 8 shelves including the bottom of the unit.

They're second-hand, but not in bad shape.

We also have a substantial white bookcase, plain design, similar to a Billy but deeper.

It roughly measures 193cm tall x 121cm wide and is 40cm deep. I have no picture, I'm afraid, but it's in good condition. It has five shelves on either side of a central divide: 10 shelves in all.

They're available for collection asap and preferably this weekend.

NOTE: You will need a van big enough for the sizes I have listed above. You will need two people for the big shelves, or at least one strong person for the Billy bookcases. You should bring tools (flathead and Phillips screwdriver, Allan keys) just in case.

This is not a difficult move for someone who is prepared. This is an impossible move for someone who is not prepared. You can have these for free but please come prepared!

Let me know asap if you're interested.

Archived