Grand opening of Memsaab Indian Cuisine

Memsaab

Dear all

We are happy to announce that Memsaab Indian Cuisine opening on 23/03/2017 at 6:30pm. We are looking forward to serve you a great modern quality of Indian food. Whatsoever, we have nothing to do with the previous ownership and we are taking it over as completely under new management. To, book your table please call right now on 07969994122. Like our Facebook page Memsaab Indian Cuisine or search memsaabeastdulwich

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday

Team

Memsaab

44 Lordship lane, east Dulwich

siousxiesue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> DulwichFox Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Where about's are you?

> >

> > DulwichFox

>

>

> Says 44 Lordship Lane - Old Veer Zara place

It was edited to add the address..

Yes Veer Zara / Xoco Bar and Grill

DulwichFox

derwentgrove Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Does anyone know what their stance is on Booze?

> I've had a flyer through the door which only lists

> soft drinks and no mention of a full licence or

> BYOB. Thanks.

I popped in last night for a chat..

They have an extensive selection of Wines Spirits and Liqueurs..

Indeed a very large bar.

I hope to be there shortly.

DulwichFox

Attended opening night..

Very busy and had to wait for seat as only 6 and 8 seat booths available.

Eventually got seated in 6 seater booth.

Poppadoms arrived about 4-5.. with chutneys.. and a large 650ml bottle of Kingfisher.

My order of Mushroom? Rice, Chicken Tikka Madras and Naan bread. took a little time.

it was very good but the curry was served a little cold.

All in all the food was good but was a little rushed as 6 people were waiting to be seated

in the booth I was solely occupying.

My bill was ?12.75 after 40% discount on food.

DulwichFox

I wasn't complaining. Just making an observation. You were busy and I was happy to give up the space

I was occupying so that 6 people waiting could be seated unlike the 2 people sitting at a smaller table

refusing to move having already finished their food and paid up..

But then I'm a reasonable sort of fellow. So Alice, give us a break.

DulwichFox

ETA ..and Memsaab I did not book because I was in your restaurant the night before you opened having a drink

and told you I was coming in opening night and would be there at 8.00pm

Archived