Phil & Teds at airport

EDZ

We flying to Canada with a toddler and newborn. I want to take our P&T, but was wondering if anyone knows if we can take it right to the gate (or a similar large non umbrella type buggy). We are flying BA so will be in terminal 5. It will be our toddler's nap time while in airport and do not fancy having no buggy for three hours at the airport.

Thanks

You can take the P&T's to the gate at T5 - I would also recommend the travel bag for it - we didn't have one on the way to Oz & it was very battered by the time we got to Sydney. Every terminal is different though, so I'd pack a sling for the newborn just in case you cant take the pram all the way on your return leg.

Hello, I have a Phil and Ted Vibe travel bag that I bought when we were going to Canada last year (coincidently) to protect the buggy. I did not take the buggy in the end as I opted for Maclaren for the then 15 months leaving her 2 and half year old sister in daddy's arm. Not so comfortable for either of them given the waiting time, in the hindsight, I should have taken the P & T!

If you are interested in the travel bag, PM me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• There is help suggested for how to make things better with your neighbour and how to stop the noise. What are the problems you want help with?  We had a similar issue and installed soundproofing on our wooden floors and then carpets. I can dig out the actual product details but was a few years ago and we’ve moved since  
    • I appreciate you wanting to help Angelina, but at the moment, unfortunately, the nature of the help we need is slightly different. But you are so right. There is always two sides to one story, and at the moment me and my family's side is not really getting heard.  And for your information- mental health problems are very common among the general public and in my view nothing to be ashamed of, looked down on, or to be used to label someone. Having a mental health problem is simply the same thing as having a physical problem with your knee or chest. But it could explain certain behaviors and ways of experiencing your surroundings, which is why I needed to mention it in my post.  As I said, thank you for getting involved Angelina. Anyone else who have experienced something similar as me?  Any constructive suggestions? 
    • I used to go to Brockwell all the time, but with lockdown it changed from being able to stay all day sunbathing and swimming to a limited lane swim time slot for the same price. This totally changed the relaxed vibe. It's also incredibly difficult to book online. If this has changed back I'd love to know. I really miss how it was. I guess it was an easy way to make a lot more money! 
    • Yes.  It happens to a neighbour who has a van parked off Sydenham Hill quite a lot. It's because the fuel lines are easier to get to than cars.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In