Autumn Babies 2017 (due Sep/Oct/Nov)

OMG Ellie Yes! I'm with you, I look 6 months already, my friend kindly told me its because our muscles aren't what they used to be to hold everything in!! Everything is happening a lot earlier this time round... feeling movements which is great but then also the back ache/sciatica which is not great!

I'd hope to be able to meet up an evening in the week, but hubby does shift work so will depend. A weekend afternoon also sounds good but would need to bring my 2 year old if hubby working.

Kx

Hi everyone, lovely idea. I work full time so evenings or weekends best for me.

Is someone any good at Facebook? I think creating a FB group works pretty well for these things but I'm not particularly social media proficient!

xx

I'm not on Facebook....(just me?)

Could do a WhatsApp group.....?

Or if people could just regularly update the Edf page?

At the moment looks like week nights seem to be easiest for everyone. We could do something like a doodle poll (this is where I duck under table in the knowledge that there's probably something way more trendy than a doodle poll).

What can I say? I'm old.

Keen to meet up too. Weekday evenings work for me too. Also keen for a Facebook group (I always forget to check the forum), but am not great with technology so happy to let more of an expert set it up (if not I'll have a crack at it!).

Hi everyone

I'd love to join too. Due with no 3 in early October. It would be lovely to meet soon. Weekday evenings good for me too, preferably towards end of the week so most of working week is out of the way as I am shockingly tired this pregnancy.

Sarah

Hi everyone,

I'd love to join this group too - am due with my first 6th September so need all the help I can get! :)

Meetup sounds great - am still working full time so evenings/weekends generally better for me.

Cheers,

Bec

Amazing that there's so many people around to meet up (and I'm holding Kelly to the promise of being strangely-enormous-for-gestation like me - phew - so I don't feel like an odd one out).

Any ideas where will take so many of us in East D?

Hi,

My second is due on 6th October. I already have a son who is turning 3 in August. I am in East Dulwich.

Easiest way to arrange a date is to use Doodle... someone (not offering, sorry) goes here http://doodle.com/en_GB/ to set the survey up, chooses a selection of dates and then posts the link on here for everyone to respond to.

Weekday evenings are best for me with a little planning so that hubby can cover son's bedtime.

As long as everyone has ticked the "send replies to this thread to me via email" box when posting on EDF you should be notified when someone responds to the thread.

Cherry Tree usually has lots of space, and the food is pretty good.

Hi all,

I've done a doodle (that sounds a bit strange!) with some June weekday evening dates. Here is the link:

http://doodle.com/poll/b32826irw2udmcym

You can reply, yes/no/if need be. Then we can go for the date with most yes & if need be answers.

Shall we give 2 weeks to respond and then select the date as I know peoples plans can change nearer the time.

Cherry Tree and EDT sounds like very good possibilities.

Kx

Wow, 16 of us so far :-) and there is a tie for Thu 8th and Wed 14th so urging few more to sign up and hopefully get a winner next week.

Shall I also set up a whatsapp group? (don't think everyone on facebook and I don't know how to do FB groups!)

Happy to do it if you all want to PM me your names and mobile numbers?

Kelly x

Does anyone in this group attend pregnancy yoga?

I tried the class at FC Wellbeing (above Fashion Conscience on Grove Vale) last week and plan to try the one at Goose Green clinic next Thursday... thought it might be a good way to try and meet some of you if others do it?

Also I have just booked on to this birth workshop and thought others might be interested: http://www.michelemyoga.com/birthing-workshops.html