Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Sorry I've been away for a few days!  The neighbour has finally agreed to provide a notice. I had to quote the goverment website on my texts to him. And I've since spoken to his surveyor. The surveyor said they weren't entirely sure if an agreement was needed due to the way the chimney breasts were being removed but they've checked and they do. Sounds like backtracking to me but at least they're playing ball! I did also say that if they were removing/cutting internal and external structural walls and adding beams that also counts as party structures (as it affects their ceiling/my floor - so let's see). Surveyor's coming over to introduce himself tomorrow, a notice will be issued this week and then my surveyor can be appointed. The freeholder hasn't come back on the building insurance question yet but I chased this week. It's all in writing though. Thank you all for the help you've provided. I have a feeling this neighbour will cut corners given half the chance so knowing an agreeement will be in place is a huge help.
    • I think the team at FitFor (used to be ESPH) by the cinema on Lordship Lane are really good. I busted my knee earlier this year and they got me back running. 
    • I know there are a few practitioners in the area, but would appreciate any personal recommendations. My 19 year old has a knee injury/dislocation and is on crutches waiting for an MRI scan. Has received very little after care or advice, and I’m hoping that a physio could help. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In