1/2 day nurseries

BQC

Yes - I know there's Oaktree Nursery (Tell grove), which is 2 and up for short days or half day sessions, and Buds, up near the Harvester, similar but is term time only. They were the only two we looked at, but there may be others.

I think Buds is similar, and Oaktree morning session is 3.5 hours I think - so bit longer than MM? Agree the price hike was a shock, had gone up quite a bit from when we looked round. PM me if your son does end up going as mine is starting in Feb.

Does anyone think that any of these nurseries are good for 3 year olds particularly? A lot of these places seem to be lovely for 2 / 2.5 year olds, but less stimulating perhaps for the oldest children. Any thoughts appreciated, I am forever searching!

Don't suppose anyone knows of 1/2 day nurseries closer to the nunhead/ivydale road area which might take a 2 year old by any chance.

Some of these nurseries mentioned look good, but may be a little out of my way by the time I drop off an pick up will only have about an hour or so at home for chores catch up. Thanks