Adult Badminton 'Fun Friday' Club

Wayne P

Hi Guys!

Fancy playing badminton and meeting some nice people too!

Come along to the Harris Girls Academy (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm this Friday 1st April, Costs ?6.

Feel free to bring your friends along too, as we are able to cater for ALL STANDARDS!

Most of the players that come along have really enjoyed when the Coach have given pointers to their games and at times done a 15min coaching session (there is no obligation to do this, so you can carry on playing games if you prefer).

If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one when you are there, so there is no excuse not to come along!

If you have any further questions, or want to be kept up to date with any badminton events or trips that will be happening please send a PM!

There is also a racket restringing service and grips for sale, or you may be interested in some private coaching, please enquire.

Remember, Badminton is a Great way to get Fit and have Fun! So Come Along!

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Also check me out on www.meetup.com/Fun-Friday-Badminton-Club/

Hi Guys!

Fancy playing badminton and meeting some nice people too!

Come along to the Harris Girls Academy (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm this Friday 1st April, Costs ?6.

Feel free to bring your friends along too, as we are able to cater for ALL STANDARDS!

Most of the players that come along have really enjoyed when the Coach have given pointers to their games and at times done a 15min coaching session (there is no obligation to do this, so you can carry on playing games if you prefer).

If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one when you are there, so there is no excuse not to come along!

If you have any further questions, or want to be kept up to date with any badminton events or trips that will be happening please send a PM!

There is also a racket restringing service and grips for sale, or you may be interested in some private coaching, please enquire.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Just a quick update regarding racket hire! There is currnetly no racket hire fee, but please make a effort to inform me in advance that you intend to come and would require a racket!

Hope to see some of you guys later!

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 15th April @ Harris Girls Academy (homestall road, SE22 0NR)

from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one FOC, simply inform the organisor when you arrive, so there is no excuse not to come along!

Also enjoy the benefit of having a coach available to give you some tips to improve your game, and if there is enough requests, there is sometimes a short 15min coaching session for those interested!

Kindly RSVP if you think you are going to come along, just to give me an idea of numbers!

There is also a racket restringing service and grips for sale, or you may be interested in some private 121 or group coaching, please enquire.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 6th May @ Harris Girls Academy (homestall road, SE22 0NR)

If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one FOC, simply inform the organisor when you arrive, so there is no excuse not to come along!

Also enjoy the benefit of having a coach available to give you some tips to improve your game, and if there is enough requests, there is sometimes a short 15min coaching session for those interested!

Kindly RSVP if you think you are going to come along, just to give me an idea of numbers!

There is also a racket restringing service and grips for sale, or you may be interested in some private 121 or group coaching, please enquire.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Two Things!

1) Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 13th May @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR)

If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one FOC!

Also enjoy the benefit of having a coach available to give you some tips to improve your game, who also gives a short 15min coaching session for those interested!

2) Wednesday 18th and every weds we have a Badminton Fitness/Training session, this will be from 7-8pm and cost ?3 (of which ?1 goes toward your entry cost to the centre which everyone has to pay). Make sure to bring you racket, or let me know if you have to borrow one!

Venue - Harris Academy in Crystal Palace, Maberley Road, London, SE19 2JH

There will be an option to play games of badminton afterwards by joining 1 of 2 nearby groups which can cost between ?3-?5, playing until 9.30pm or 10.00pm (this can be discuss at the time)

Badminton Fitness is a great way to improve your game in an environment that you enjoy!

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Two Things!

1) Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 13th May @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR)

Also enjoy the benefit of having a coach available to give you some tips to improve your game, who also gives a short 15min coaching session for those interested!

2) Wednesday 18th and every weds we have a Badminton Fitness/Training session, this will be from 7-8pm and cost ?3 (of which ?1 goes toward your entry cost to the centre which everyone has to pay). Make sure to bring you racket, or let me know if you have to borrow one!

Venue - Harris Academy in Crystal Palace, Maberley Road, London, SE19 2JH

There will be an option to play games of badminton afterwards by joining 1 of 2 nearby groups which can cost between ?3-?5, playing until 9.30pm or 10.00pm (this can be discuss at the time)

Badminton Fitness is a great way to improve your game in an environment that you enjoy!

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 20th May @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

p.s I also have a badminton fitness and training session that will give you a challenge on Wednesdays too at Harris Academy in Crystal palace from 7-8pm. Please send a PM or give me a call for futher details

Hi Guys!

Fancy playing some good games of badminton this Friday from 8-10pm (for more details see previoius posted message)

It will be good to see the regular players and well as new and old faces!

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys,

It's been great having some of you come along to the 'Fun Friday Badminton Club', but it would be even better to see more of you too!

This Friday 27th May we are doing a Special Offer!

Instead of the usual start time at 8pm, and the usual cost of ?6, this week

We Start @ 7.30pm and it cost only ?5 per person to play!!!!!

So if you fancy some good games of badminton, and even a little bit of coaching if you like, then come along to

Harris Girls Academy

Homestall Road, East Dulwich, SE22 0NR

Please RSVP if you plan on coming along!

Regards

Wayne

07956 285 246