Adult Badminton 'Fun Friday' Club

Wayne P

Hi Guys,

It's been great having some of you come along to the 'Fun Friday Badminton Club', but it would be even better to see more of you too!

This Friday 27th May we are doing a Special Offer!

Instead of the usual start time at 8pm, and the usual cost of ?6, this week

We Start @ 7.30pm and it cost only ?5 per person to play!!!!!

So if you fancy some good games of badminton, and even a little bit of coaching if you like, then come along to

Harris Girls Academy

Homestall Road, East Dulwich, SE22 0NR

Please RSVP if you plan on coming along!

Regards

Wayne

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 10th June @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

Feel free to bring your friends along too, as we are able to cater for ALL STANDARDS!

If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one FOC!

Also enjoy the benefit of having a coach available to give you some tips to improve your game, who occasionally gives a short 15min coaching session for those interested!

Kindly RSVP if you think you are going to come along, just to give me an idea of numbers!

If you have any further questions, or want to be kept up to date with any badminton events or trips that will be happening please send a PM!

There is also a racket restringing service and grips for sale, or you may be interested in some private 121 or group coaching, please enquire.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 17th June @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

Feel free to bring your friends along too, as we are able to cater for ALL STANDARDS!

Also enjoy the benefit of having a coach available to give you some tips to improve your game, who occasionally gives a short 15min coaching session for those interested!

Kindly RSVP if you think you are going to come along, just to give me an idea of numbers!

If you have any further questions, or want to be kept up to date with any badminton events or trips that will be happening please send a PM!

There is also a racket restringing service and grips for sale, or you may be interested in some private 121 or group coaching, please enquire.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 24th June @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys!

Join us for some good games of Badminton this Fri 2nd July @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

If you have any further questions please send a PM or text!

If you are interested in any of the following services/events, please get in contact -

Coaching - Adults / Children - 121, pairs or a group session

Racket restringing service and grips for sale

Badminton tournaments

Badminton Holidays - Weekend trip in Sept 2011, 7 day holiday to Lanzarote in June 2012

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys & Girls!

Be sure to come along for some good games of Badminton, this Fri 8th July @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

This weekend I will be away, so please give Roman (who has volunteered to look after the session for me) your full support and coorporation.

So Please RSVP me, to give myself & especially Roman the heads up on how many people to expect!

If you are interested in any of the following services/events, please get in contact -

Badminton tournaments

Badminton Holidays - Weekend trip in Sept 2011, 7 day holiday to Lanzarote in June 2012

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys & Girls!

Be sure to come along for some good games of Badminton, this Fri 15th July @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person.

This weekend I will be away, so please give Roman (who has volunteered to look after the session for me) your full support and coorporation.

So Please RSVP me, to give myself & especially Roman the heads up on how many people to expect!

Badminton tournaments

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys & Girls!

Be sure to come along for some good games of Badminton this Fri 22nd July @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person. If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one FOC!

Please RSVP me, so that I have an idea of how many people to expect!

We will be playing ALL through the summer too!

It would be good to get a few more guys coming along at the moment, the women are taking the session by storm!

I am planning (if there is enough interest) on having a Fun Friday Tournament on Friday 19th and 26th August 2011

I hope to include: Men/Women Singles, Men/Women Doubles, and a random partner/team tournament (all of these may be handicapped)

However, to be eligible to enter, you must have come to a least 1 Fun Friday session prior to the Friday 19th August! If you are interested let me know from now, even though I will be sending out an official notice with a closing date for entry being Friday 12th Aug.

Badminton tournaments - Open Bonanza tournament coming up in September 18th

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Hi Guys & Girls!

Be sure to come along for some good games of Badminton this Fri 29nd July @ Harris Girls Academy in East Dulwich (homestall road, SE22 0NR) from 8-10pm, Costs ?6 per person. If you don't have a racket, no problem, you can hire one FOC!

Please RSVP me, so that I have an idea of how many people to expect!

We will be playing ALL through the summer too!

It would be good to get a few more guys coming along at the moment, the women are taking the sessions by storm!

I am planning (if there is enough interest) on having a Fun Friday Tournament on Friday 19th and 26th August 2011 I hope to include: Men/Women Singles, Men/Women Doubles, and a random partner/team tournament (all of these may be handicapped)

However, to be eligible to enter, you must have come to a least 1 Fun Friday session prior to the Friday 19th August! If you are interested let me know from now, even though I will be sending out an official notice with a closing date for entry being Friday 12th Aug.

BADMINTON RACKET SPECIAL OFFER!!

I currently have a top Inflight Nemesis Racket available for sale which is currently online at ?109, but I have a deal on a limited amount of rackets

1 racket for ?60 and 2 for ?110. While stocks last! Now down to the last 16 (Please see attached picture) If you require any further info, please enquire!

Badminton tournaments - Open Bonanza tournament coming up in September 18th

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246

Play some Fun & Competitive Badminton this Friday 5th August

At Harris Girls Academy, Homestall Road, East Dulwich, SE22 0NR.

We start at 7pm this week (normally 8pm) and play till 10pm, and it will be the same price of ?6, so don't miss out!

All standards are welcomed and we play with feather shuttlecocks!

If you need to borrow a racket, no worries we have some some you can borrow!

There are some rackets for sale too, so feel free to come down and try them out!

You will need to press the entry buzzer to be let into the building, and parking is available in the street outside the venue.

There are also showers and changing room. Please make sure to bring your own refreshments.

Fancy playing in a Fun Friday Tournament!

See what we have coming soon!

Friday 19th August - Mens/Womens Singles (Handicapped scoring system)

Friday 26th August - Team competition - Enter and be placed into one of the two teams where you get to play with various members of your team in order to win!

Start times for both tournaments will be 8pm sharp, with registration from 7.30-7.45pm

Entry Fee is the normal ?6 and the Closing date for entry is as follows

Fri 19th August - Closing date is Saturday 13th August @ 5pm

Fri 26th August - Closing date is Saturday 20th August @ 5pm

To Enter you can either send me an email or RSVP on meetup.com/Fun-Friday-Badminton-Club/

All Games will be rally points and the format will depend on the number of entries!

All games will be played with feather shuttles!

There will also be a number of players invited to enter who do not belong to Meetup, so do not go just by the RSVPS alone!

Please note that if you say you are coming, you will be expected to turn up!

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/e/4/8/f/event_45178511.jpeg

And remember it is not necessarily the Winning that Counts,

but the Fun the you had whilst participating!

(If you can do both then that's even better!)

Unfortunately Badminton will be CANCELLED this Friday 12th August

We will resume next Friday 19th as usual, where we will be having our Singles tournament, which you are all welcomed to enter! Please see below for more details!

Fancy playing in a Fun Friday Tournament!

See what we have coming soon!

Friday 26th August - Team competition - Enter and be placed into one of the two teams where you get to play with various members of your team in order to win!

Start times for both tournaments will be 8pm sharp, with registration from 7.30-7.45pm

Fri 19th August - Closing date is Saturday 13th August @ 5pm

Fri 26th August - Closing date is Saturday 20th August @ 5pm

To Enter you can either send me an email or RSVP on meetup.com/Fun-Friday-Badminton-Club/

All Games will be rally points and the format will depend on the number of entries!

There will also be a number of players invited to enter who do not belong to Meetup, so do not go just by the RSVPS alone!

Play some Fun & Competitive Badminton this Friday 19th August

You Can also Take Part in Our Fun Singles Tournament!!

We start at 7pm this week (normally 8pm) and play till 10pm, and it will be the same price of ?6, so don't miss out!

There are some rackets for sale too, so feel free to come down and try them out!

You will need to press the entry buzzer to be let into the building, and parking is available in the street outside the venue.

There are also showers and changing room. Please make sure to bring your own refreshments.

Fun Friday Tournament!

Start times for both tournaments will be 8pm sharp, with registration from 7.00-7.45pm

Fri 19th August - Closing date has been extended to Thursday 18th August 10pm

Fri 26th August - Closing date is Thursday 25th August @ 10pm

Hi Guys & Girls

You are still welcomed to come along this evening as a late entry to the single tournament, registration is between 7-7.45pm, but you can also play normal social badminton too!

Regards

Wayne 07956 285 246

p.s. Let me know if you are coming if you can

Play some Fun & Competitive Badminton this Friday 26th August

We will be having a Fun Team Tournament!!

Friday 26th August - Fun Friday Team Tournament!

Enter and be placed into one of the two teams where you get to play with various members of your team in order to win!

Hello Wayne

I am a bit confused as to what time bdminton starts on Friday night...I used to play many many years ago at school but not since

Also does one have to play in a tournament ?

How much does it cost and how does on get into the buildingT

Play at Fun Friday Badminton (with optional coaching session) this Friday 2nd Sept

There are the usual games of doubles etc, but also the occasional singles for thoses interested!!

You may wish to join the optional coaching session from 8.10-8.30pm otherwise you can play normal games with the other!

Please RSVP if you are coming and indicate if you will be joining the optional coaching session!

Regards

Wayne P

07956 285 246