Good places to BF in ED and DV

uptime

Can anyone recommend good venues at which my NCT friends and I can meet with our 6-8 week olds. We're looking for places big enough for 5 prams to fit round the table and where we can comfortably BF without any awkwardness. So far, we've met at the cafe in Dulwich Park and in The Actress. Both were great but it would be good to try other places.

Many thanks.

The Bishop and The Herne are both v good... wasn't so keen on the Actress as the tables were so tightly packed in there wasn't room for the buggies (most of the babies were sleeping so folding up/leaving them outside wasn't an option!).

Once the babies are steadier on your laps/awake for a few hours at a time it does get easier!

Cafe Nero's not bad either. I know it's a 'superbrand' but always seems filled with babies and Mums. Plus it's next to Jo Jo MB so you can dash in there if you have any emergencies ((as I once had with a baby taking antibiotics - spectacular re-emergence of breakfast!).

Or (I know, I know) Starbucks at Sainsburgers. Quite large and loads of room to 'hide' at the back.

xx

Peckham Rye Park cafe really difficult with multiple buggies in winter imo (if you need the buggies, i.e. can't leave them outside). Same with Cafe Nero, you can't take 5 pushchairs there. I found even one non-Maclaren tricky.

If you want to venture out a bit you can take the 37 to the Florence in Herne Hill.