looking for perfect wedding photography slideshow music

Philby

As photographer who often has to create small slideshows for my wedding clients I am on the hunt for music that has a certain feel to it.

It has to be romantic, not too cheesey tho, a great melody and ideally a strongish finish. It needs to be appropriate for accompanying a narrative as I shoot from early morning to dancing.

Possibly the best example of this I have found is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_h_wZQjVvY

Dont worry if the song you may suggest is short, I can stitch a couple of tracks together. My music knowledge is not all that large so would really welcome any suggestions as randomly trawling the net is not bringing up the right sort of music.

' songs a bit like Tom Baxter's - Better' doesnt seem to bring up anything of much use . ;)

Many thanks

Philby

Ah- I see that link didnt show- it was you might imagine from my what I said

Better- by Tom Baxter.

Bob- That would seem reasonable but I am the one who shoots the photos, picks the photos to use and decides what music is best to accompany them. Its part of my creative vision - not theirs. If they have a particular piece of music they like I dont mind doing it separately.

Theme from Dr Zchivago track is a good instrumental,very atmospheric,also Albatross.

Albatross is a good intro music, at the start of most special events, with atmospheric lights,it gives people time

to mingle and relax.

Good for special videos too.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Also remember that if you're using music for commercial use, which this very much is (the fact that it's for the clients personal viewing may mean you can get round it as long as you don't have it viewable by the public, such as on YouTube, Vimeo now and also your own website without a password) you need to licence it. There are lots of ways people try to get around this but they are cracking down and the photographers I know, as well as me, now don't risk it and use the following sites to get licensed music:

http://www.triplescoopmusic.com

https://www.musicbed.com/