Advice on becoming a hairdresser please

zeban

But with naturally wild hair that just meant split ends and a tendency to tangles that led to hair being in plaits most of the time to prevent them. wrote panda.

Look here wild haired Panda you should be pleased to still be alive on this earth without complaining about your hair quality.

I've never known such a moaning rhizome eater, really you should be relieved you have slipped through the net of extinction.

Now off you go and stop being a difficult species, have lots of black and white pups, cubs, or babies and stop endangering yourself, there's a good Panda.

my best advise would be to do an apprentiship, i really dont believe colleges teach very well.

I know the one I went to was awfull but I only went on day release to get my NVQ2 so it wasnt a problem as I was trained in house by the salon and qualified in 8 months as appossed to 2 yrs.

apprentiships are much better you get far more training, on the job experience as was well as getting the chance to watch other qualified hairdressers in action which is a great chance to learn.

and also you get paid.

just look at salon windows for signs looking for apprentices...

alternatively check out these hair recruitment sites:

hair 2 beauty

hair recruitment

hairdressers journal