Ian Wright adverts

AnotherPaul

All this fuss over Ian Wright making adverts!!! If you don't like them, use what brains god gave you and switch channels. It's very easy just press the relevant button on your remote. Wrighty is a legend!!! I think a lot of this crap about the man is a direct result of the green eyed monster called jealousy. Get on with your own lives people, rather than worrying about others.

He doesn't interfere with your life, so why try and tell him how or what he should do with his? He has a choice, as you do. If you don't like the adverts, switch off or turn over, it ain't hard. There are millions of people starving to death in this world, and dying in pontless wars, and all this fuss over a working class guy made good??? Come on guys, get your priorities right. They are far more important issues to worry about in our world!!!!

Don't worry Atila - we cover them on here too. Have a look at some of the other threads

But it is possible to care about things that don't affect my life directly. If the working-class boy made good chose to hawk a more intelligent paper (let's pick any paper at all, bar the one that in some footballing cities, is still shunned by many for it's abhorrent stance on Hillsborough) then he might inspire just ONE person to do something more worthwhile...

Why this man is so revered is beyond me. okay he was a great player but as a person on the field he was awful. he once punched Tottenhams David Howells in the face because Howells had committed the crime of tackling him and he gave abuse to a linesman who was Phylidamide sufferer (sorry for the spelling and if the term i use is incorrect) saying horrible things about him having short arms. but then again nothing surprises me in a society that rewards mediocrity.