Primary School Tutor

Waffo

Afternoon all,

With the new school year approaching, I have moved around my tutoring timetable and have some slots available in East Dulwich.

I am a qualified teacher and have spent most of my time teaching in Key Stage 2, most recently in year 4 and year 5.

As a tutor, I do not work through workbooks with your child. I plan a personalised unit of work (usually 6 weeks) based around their interests and designed to target a particular area of need. For this I ask your permission to contact your child's teacher - this ensures everyone is working from the same page. This approach has led to more successful sessions with a better outcome for children.

I offer sessions on a 1-1 basis and small group sessions, either at my house (Pellatt Road) or I can come to you. I always offer a free trial session of 30 minutes to get to know your child a little before you make a commitment.

If you are thinking of additional support for your child this academic year and would like to find out more about my services as a tutor please feel free to get in touch via PM in the first instance. I am also very happy to meet any parents / nannies who are a little stuck with how they can support their child at home to offer advice and suggestions. All I would ask for this is that you buy me a coffee :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived