FREE furniture, various bits. New things being added daily.

chuff

I have a fairly big box of books, recent (past year) release, mostly crime fiction but with a few chick lit books thrown in. They are destined for the charity shop but if anyone would like them, please let me know.

The desks are being collected tomorrow but this is now the 9th person to say they're going to show up so worth checking up with me tomorrow as it's not gone until it's actually gone....

the vintage cupboard has now gone.

Everything apart from the little filing cabinet has gone or going but I'm going to list more this week so please check back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• But you have to assess whether these persistent drivers are creating more safety issues than diverting emergency vehicles on a longer route and clearly they are not. The fact members of the pro-closure lobby have built their argument on this actually shows how desperate, some would say selfish, they are to have the junction closed and just the way they want it. And unfortunately they seem to have the council over a barrel on something as the council weakly concedes to their position without hesitation. Was this not borne from an FOI that said one of the emergency services confirmed that they had not been consulted on the new DV design that Cllr Leeming then said was actually a mistake by the emergency services - and then it's a case of whether you believe Cllr Leeming or not....and his track record is hardly unblemished when it comes to all things LTNs?
    • A song thrush visited my back garden today. I watched as it smashed open a snail by whacking it against the patio.
    • I have no doubt that local people are genuinely involved (and personally can understand their not wanting to publicise their involvement). That said the proliferation of One groups across London and the degree of co-ordination suggests it is more than just a local grassroots group. I’m not really that interested, except that many of their supporters do bang on about transparency and accountability. I would be interested in the substance of their latest missive. Who has been pressurising the emergency services and how? Who genuinely believes that people are partially covering their plates and driving through due to inadequate signage? Sounds a little ridiculous / desperate. It feels like it may be time for them to start coming to terms with the changes tbh.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In