GONE Cute Cat Tree.. Immaculate Condition ?15 + FREE cat bed/Mattress.

Tee Tee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I would suggest that anyone accidentally driving into the square is not paying due care and attention. If you disagree, I would be interested in what you consider a basic level of competence behind the wheel.
    • Yes, but as I have said before I have nothing to do with their organisation (other than subscribing to their updates which I then post on here). Sorry to disappoint you. I await your answers....
    • Hold on a minute, aren’t you the one posting regular updates from ‘One Dulwich’? 
    • No idea. Ask One Dulwich   No. There are two seperate issues. I believe some cover their plates deliberately (delivery drivers etc) and a number are confused by signage. I spend a lot of time in that area and have only ever seen one car drive through and it was an elderly couple who were incredibly confused (and subsequently very apologetic to an angry cyclist who was calling them all the names under the sun).   Some questions for you to answer now: 1) Which consultation are you referring to? 2) Did you agree with the council's insistence on keeping the junction closed to emergency vehicles despite the emergency services telling them it was delaying response times?   3) At a time of funding crisis do you think £1.5m is a good spend to redesign a junction and those redesigns: - potentially increase emergency vehicle response times - do nothing to stop persistent number plate covering offenders - do nothing to slow cyclists at a pedestrian area  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In