Breastflow bottles - any good?

Hey there, just wondering if anyone knows if Breastflow bottles are any good? My ebf baby not having much joy with a Tommee Tippee. Just want her to be able to take a bottle should i god forbid, wish to have a few drinks! Would love my Hubble to be able to give her a bottle as part of a routine in the future too. Any info much appreciated x

Hi I had a small amount of success with the breastflow bottles, daughter happily took them but as I did not give her a regular bottle she started to refuse them at 3 months, just after I had ordered another couple.

I still do have the unused bottles and you are welcome to have them so you can try them out and maybe you will have better luck with them.

My daughter was breast fed, then she went through a pahse where she would not except the tommie tippee closer to nature bottles so bought these breast flow ones from kiddie care i think? they helped me out for a while but they were a pain to clean etc as there are two part to the teat. she went back to the tommie tippee ones in the end anyway