FOR SALE - Black Uppababy Vista 2013 with all bells and whistles, ?100.

mrspnoble

Hello,

Due to downsizing for a single lightweight buggy now that my son has decided he wants to walk everywhere and my daughter's allergy to sleep has done her out of any chance of ever being a big sister, we are selling our 2013 Uppababy Vista Travel System comprising of:

- Frame

- Bassinet

- Pushchair seat that can be rear- or forward-facing

- Rear-facing 'Rumble Seat'

- Uppababy Branded Buggy Board

Full disclosure before we even begin: I bought this second-hand as was in such as muddle over the double buggy dilemma, and it has been excellent for us (we have a very small age gap and still needed to mostly push aforementioned son around when darling daughter was small). It's very sturdy and always felt like my children were very safe, and having the option of the Rumble Seat or the Buggy Board has been wonderful. It's got a massive basket which has held all my shopping and my baby bag which, as anyone out there with little ones knows, is invaluable. I could go on about the various features etc but instead I'll post some reviews at the bottom in the hope of them seeming a little more neutral than the person who is selling it extolling its virtues! I should just say that although I've used it as a double pushchair it can obviously work for first babies too (perhaps with an eye to expanding your family without expanding your pushchair collection in the future!)

A few things to note about its condition:

1. As shown on the picture below, a spring on the basket is broken (its where you can see the duct tape. This happened prior to me buying it but I was aware of it when I purchased and can hand-on-heart say it has never caused a problem; the basket still works great and boy have we pushed it during our 18 months together! Also the duct tape is covered by the basket itself when in use so don't worry, your buggy won't be the Jack Duckworth of the playground ;-)

2. There are some scuffs on the Buggy Board. Nothing that stops it from working, but I think its important to note.

The photos also show the official Uppababy Babaganoosh Footmuff, which I'd be happy to sell for ?40 if you wanted it too (I paid around ?80). This is where I will do a selling job on it as this muff is AMAZING. We lived in New York for a while and took my son out in it in minus double-digit temperatures and he still stayed super cosy. It's also not bulky and (in my opinion) looks more stylish than lots of others on the market. I also have it in pink (long story) which I'd be happy to sell too if you wanted that instead.

Original coordinating rain cover included.

Asking for ?100 ONO, plus extra ?40 for footmuff if wanted. Collection from Ivydale Road, Nunhead and you're very welcome to come and have a look at it to try before you buy.

Pippa

MORE REVIEWS:

http://www.momsstrollerreviews.com/uppababy-vista-stroller-review/

http://www.pushchairexpert.com/en/pushchair-reviews/the-uppababy-vista-2012-review/

https://buggypramreviews.co.uk/uppababy-vista-review/

• 4 months later...

Archived