Great Little Trading Company shelving / storage unit for sale

tigger

A lovely shelving / storage unit from the GLTC. Originally bought for over ?350, it is in fantastic condition and comes complete with 3 large square colourful canvas storage drawers and 2 smaller ones.

I am selling it now, complete with the storage drawers as shown, for ?100

Overall size as built is 105cm x 105cm x 35cm deep. Note, it is a modular unit so can be re-built in whatever format you like e.g. longer but stepped up or all one level or have it as 2 separate units

Constructed (I believe) out of veneered MDF - it's really solid and quite heavy. It'll definitely need 2 people to lift it into a car - we can help with that though!

The shelf sizes are:

2 shelves are 67cm x 32cm high

4 are 32cm x 32cm (3 with drawers - but these don't have to be used within the unit)

2 smallest are 14h x 32w (with the smaller drawers)

It's such a great unit for storing books and keeping toys neat and tidy and out of sight. Would make a great addition to any child's bedroom / playroom.

Please let me know if you want any further info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived