Public Sector pensions

????

sorry we are not part of the EDF 1922 committee.....we don't get the joke..nor do the other few thou on this forum

Do they both both play dress up , Is one a man and the other a bearded lady ? do they argue in the local pubs over warm beer and politics ?

let it never be said 'a clique exists here' drunk with the power of keyboard kink.

Dam I need a masturbating badger smiley !!! oh and a decent pension.

georgegarrett Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> sorry we are not part of the EDF 1922 committee...

Who are 'we', then? Would that be georgegarrett, sagatelsagouni, thomastillingthe3rd and the rest of your short-lived identities?

georgegarrett Wrote:

> sorry we are not part of the EDF 1922

> committee.....we don't get the joke..nor do the

> other few thou on this forum

>

> Do they both both play dress up , Is one a man and

> the other a bearded lady ? do they argue in the

> local pubs over warm beer and politics ?

>

> let it never be said 'a clique exists here' drunk

> with the power of keyboard kink.

>

> Dam I need a masturbating badger smiley !!! oh and

> a decent pension.

You don't get the joke? And you are using the dreaded 'c(lique)' word too. Oh dear.

There's a very simple explanation that you and the thousand others you claim not to get it will understand. You only have to read a few postings of each of those forumites that undisputedtruth claimed to be one and same user alias (especially from reading their posts here in the Drawing Room) to understand that they are not the same person. So no secret 'insider' knowledge of warm beer and dressing up, its all out here in the public domain.

*rolls eyes smiley*

Edited to add: and forgive me for finding the claim that 'this forum is full of right wing propaganda' hilarious. Again, its all out there in the public domain. I lurked for about a week before I joined to get a sense of the humour and spirit of the forum. Don't agree with everyone's politics on here but how boring if we all agreed.

Now I understand what ???? meant a few posts up.

Fair enough undisputedtuth, you don't get it. Wasn't meant to be an 'in-joke'. You said on another thread that you liked to gain insight into the forum and that your posts are analytical. Hardly seems like it. I don't think you've judged this place or some of its members very accurately so far but of course, you're entitled to your opinion. I can't help that it made me laugh though.

So we can all rest easy now that those pesky 'right-wingers are losing their grip on the forum', I suppose. B)

UDT - I am, and have always been, a right of centre sympathiser. (With apologies to HUAC and the US Grand Jury system)

Having subscribed to this forum, almost, since its inception I can assure you that there is no right wing majority - along with a few, very few, like minded individuals I have fought a fairly lonely battle for my point of view.

Along the way I have enjoyed the rational debates and fine political point scoring - I have never felt the need to resort to name calling or to cry "foul" to the ref. I have met and made friends with many people who espouse a completely different political philosophy - I hope this approach can be sustained. See This 2007 Post for an early example of such rational debate. Many disagreed with my position - none felt it necessary to insult me.

katie1997 Wrote:

> Now I understand what ???? meant a few posts up.

>

> Fair enough undisputedtuth, you don't get it.

> Wasn't meant to be an 'in-joke'. You said on

> another thread that you liked to gain insight into

> the forum and that your posts are analytical.

> Hardly seems like it.

What he actually said was, and I lovingly quote and embolden for your amusement:

I tend to be analyptical with everything I do.

Is this the first time rimming has been alluded to on the EDF?

Sic. (which is also how I feel right now)

MM,

If you were to re-examine your previous posts then perhaps you could understand why I thought you were part of the right wing group. In your two identical posts, though one has now been edited, I felt insulted when you suggested I made things up as I go along. Not exactly a great start to informed debate is it now. With the Hutton report, if you look at the 2050/60 GDP figure it's broadly similar to the figure given in the NAO 2010 pensions report (0.3% difference), it could be argued that public sector pensions are affordable. I also standby with my other statement that Public sector pay have always lagged behind that in the Private sector in similar jobs historically. You might not agree with my observations but they are not certainly made up.

As I said previously, I think there are some great people on the forum but felt there was a tiny minority trying to rid me off the forum. I certainly don't think the right wing sympathisers are the large majority here. Judging by PMs received, discussions with other individuals on the forum and in person, there is a clear case for thinking there is a right wing group ruling the roost. However, ever since Huguenot has disappeared, tensions have eased.

From what I've heard, Huguenot, responded to posts by giving a distorted answers and facts while at the same time leaving a boot in. Hardly a good example on good discussion on this forum. Apparently he has been getting away with this for a long time and generally targets newcomers like myself. When I gave Huguenot a taste of his own medicine I then got a message from Mark saying not to use an antagonistic tone towards him. It was then I decided to report Huguenot posts to see if there was a fairness on the forum and the Chair soon appeared. Your previous messages, appeared similar in style to Huguenot's, and so I felt the neeed to ask whether you were him. Huguenot's behaviour does leaves a lot to be desired and I do understand why you felt insulted and wished to distance yourself away from him. In this situation I give my sincerest apology.

Lastly, my main reasons for signing up to local forums were participating more in local politics (and how central government policies filtered down) and to learn more about my local area. I do not define myself according to what newspapers I read, what brands of clothes I buy, what supermarkets I shop in, what area I live in or what political groups I'm affiliated to. I've always done what I think is right based on informed choices which does not need an advertising executive, newspaper jornalist or politicians telling me what to do. I'm not even a leftie. Sorry to disappoint the righties. I am all for good debate and in some cases I have modified my thinking as result of reasoned discussions.

UDT

@katie1997

I've seen what Quids had written but changed his mind later. So I can safely discount your observation. Bearing in mind that your little joke turned out to be a damp squib I would imagine the rest of your observations about me would not hold up to scrutiny in the future. So get your digs in while you can.

@kleinhond,

so you picked up a little typo error in one of my posts. so what? are you really that bored? Not enough work (banning) at Nunhead Forum? I don't use a spell checker and there'll certainly be other typos/spelling errors in future postings.

Undisputedtruth Wrote:

Not enough work (banning) at Nunhead Forum?

On the contrary, the NHF is a much happier place since you were banned (at the behest of several long term members). And no one's been banned since you. But then again no one's such an unloved comedy freak as you. Have a nice day now.

Undisputedtruth Wrote:

> Well thanks for now letting know that I was banned

> after several weeks.

Like you didn't know, troll. Yes, in just a few short weeks your unashamed trolling caused such a stir that several people wanted you gone. Sound familiar EDF members?

You also know full well that you threatened one of our longest serving and most respected members, who you knew to be female, in private messages to her - enough that she was seriously freaked out enough that she was worried you'd somehow gained information on where she lives etc.

Despite warnings you continued to troll and infect as many threads as possible like the flaming annoying rash that you are.

> hardly anyone posts on your forum

> these days. Is this a reflection on you, KH? Loads

> of mutterings about your removal.

That's wishful thinking on your part!

The forum's never been an online juggernaut like the EDF and never ever will be, whether I've been at the helm or not. It's the sleepier sister who has little time for the chattering classes or playing politics. Like I said in my opening post as NHF Admin in April last year:

"Nunhead is a decent, slightly sleepy but refreshingly community-minded part of town, where the vast majority would, I'm sure, be vehemently against bullying, aggression or dogma. Let its own internet forum reflect that."

http://nunheadforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,5,page=2

And which it does. Comprende?

If you're that concerned about having an SE15 mouthpiece where you can fireblanket every thread at every available opportunity then instead of concerning yourself with a forum that has unceremoniously rejected you then why not set up your own, where you can stalk yourself 24/7?

Oh, I see someone has. Twice already. Busy there eh!

Talking of which, which Australian flying fool, sorry tool (typo! spellchecker!) met you in a local pub in early May and on the way home told a mutual friend of ours, "Oh God, I think I've made a terrible mistake. The guy really freaked me out!"

Perhaps you can tell me if the aforementioned person has arranged to meet you since? Hang on, don't bother, I think I already know the answer. ;-)

Undisputedtruth Wrote:

> @katie1997

>

> I've seen what Quids had written but changed his

> mind later. So I can safely discount your

> observation. Bearing in mind that your little joke

> turned out to be a damp squib I would imagine the

> rest of your observations about me would not hold

> up to scrutiny in the future. So get your digs in

> while you can.

undisputedtruth - you are making incorrect assumptions again. Why assume I had read Quids post pre-edit? I hadn't. So I'm afraid you cannot 'safely discount my observation'. I was concurring when I said that I now knew what Quids had meant a few posts up as it stands.

As for 'my little joke turning out to be a damp squib', well, I didn't need to say anything funny. You did that all by yourself. I still find what you said to be amusing. As for my observations about you, they still stand as far as I'm concerned. You appear to have joined here with a lot of odd, pre-conceived ideas about this place. I don't think they are accurate though as I said before, you're entitled to your opinion but don't say you come on here to engage with people when you don't listen.

Who cares why you signed up to the edf (not me) and why should 'MM go back and re-examine his posts' just because you've failed to understand. This thread has gone waaaaay off track*, I'm wondering why bother acknowledge and respond to your silly posts. You get back what you put in. So good luck with your engagement with others on THIS forum, I may be wrong but I think you're going to need it.

To quote Quids 'I cannot be ar5ed' either.

* apologies Chair

@kleinhond,

All my posts on the Nunhead Forum were reasonable I'm afraid. It doesn't matter though, because the facts of the matter, is that your little game is up at the Nunhead Forum. I know many long term members want to see you go. No doubt about it and it's shameful that you're showing last year's thread to justify your existence.

The main reason why you banned me is because I did not support your case on the P12 bus and pinch points near where you live on Ivydale Road. Nearly all of your PMs centred on the Ivydale Road discussion I'm afraid. Oddly enough, you seemed to have issues when I supported Cllr Hamvas on the Ivydale Road issues and hinted at banning me for doing so.

@katie1997,

"I've seen what Quids had written but changed his mind later." here's what I've written. Please show me where I said you had seen Quid's pre-edit? I don't think I'll be responding to your posts in future as you seemed intent in giving snide remarks. Other forum members told me they had the same issues with you.

@marmora man,

It's a shame you didn't tell me poor about your interesting political beliefs. Most of them are up my street and some are not. Apart from Huguenot, I have not intentionally insulted anyone and my posts have been reasonable.

Undisputedtruth Wrote:

> All my posts on the Nunhead Forum were reasonable

> I'm afraid.

>

> Apart from Huguenot, I have not intentionally insulted anyone and my

> posts have been reasonable.

What planet did you crawl out of? In what way is it "reasonable" to be a troll who threatens defenceless women, doesn't respect that fact that other people have different points of view and sends provocative PMs to the Admin of the forum they've only very recently joined, telling them they don't agree with anything they say and then urging action with the classic - the undisputed classic:

"I hope you do ban me one day. As this will give me the motivation to set up a similar forum due to my very strong IT skills. My writing is probably the weakest part of my intelligence but I think the secret to good writing is actually lack of intelligence, ie, the ability to think small mindedly. There are a number of projects that I'll need to do that are lucrative in nature.

copyright 5 May 2011, UDT - or should that be OD-US.

The Comedy Store beckons, me lad!

Oh, and still awaiting a decent "similar" then. >:D<

Michael or Mikecg? The choice is yours.

I'd always suspected he was a previously banned troll, and for a while I thought he could be Atilla - particularly as both of them publicly proclaim the fact they only like black music and all that "all pop music is crap" hilarious bollocks.

(for the record The Undisputed Truth were a Motown act - and there were pop moments a'plenty at Berry Gordy's empire, I'm afraid).

Whatever, I don't know if anyone ever met Atilla or Mikecg in those guises, but like that potty pair, OD-US doesn't actually live in Nunhead (that's the part that really tickled me!) and in the words of a mutual friend of ours, "is a slightly disturbing half black guy in his 40s with dreadlocks you can smell from the other side of the M25. The sort that, if you heard on the news that he'd gone back to his old school armed with a sub machine gun, you wouldn't be at all surprised."

Lovely!

The Drawing Room has never been so exciting.

However.. an Admin who pockets and publishes PMs when the moment suits? Very poor form. Poor form for a regular user.. but an Admin?

Your resignation should be on the table.

*Bob* Wrote:

> However.. an Admin who pockets and publishes PMs

> when the moment suits? Very poor form. Poor form

> for a regular user.. but an Admin?

>

Oh, I forgot the denoument of that previous PM from the banned troll (carries on where the previous extract left off):

"Also, I'll probably contact SRUG for involvement in their rail transport work and get more involved with local councillors especially around your area.

The Nunhead Forum is okay but there are better places to set up my soap box. And let's face it, there are loads of interesting forums including some where I have had membership for a number of years.

So banning me wouldn't be the end of the world.

Michael"

One suspects you're quite used to the banning action eh OD-US.