swimming lessons for 4 year old

Can anyone recommend swimming lessons locally to East Dulwcih-Dulwich for a nearly 4 year old, ideally a holiday intensive course (considering the one in St Dunstans, thanks to the person who posted that) but wonder if there is something nearer? Could also be private one to one tuition.

Thank you!

JAGS sports club do great swimming lessons. I think they usually do a week long course in the summer holidays, but they haven't released any dates yet. My daughter aged 4 does their weekly beginners lesson and loves it, but you have to be very quick to enrol as they fill up straight away! JAGS

Our 4 yr old is currently having one to one sessions at Beckenham Spa, she could swim before we enrolled her but needed lessons in 'technique' -ie, she was exhausted after swimming a short distance. She's only had 4 lessons but has come on brilliantly - her teacher is lovely, very geared towards little ones - last week she swam a whole length of the big pool without any support/aids! I'd definitely recommend Beckenham Spa.

Good luck x