Holistic birth preparation classes by local doctor(practicalities, hypnobirthing, breathing,massage)

Hi there East Dulwich Forum Mums and Dads to be. I run unique holistic birth preparation classes and would love you to join us!

Over four weeks we cover all the practicalities of birth (signs of labour starting, what to do during early labour, established labour, what happens straight after birth, c/sections, breech, pelvic floor exercises...) as well as focusing on the mind body connection, the role of oxytocin, the science of hypnobirthing, breathing, relaxation and massage techniques. We also spend time thinking about the fourth trimester and how to support you going forward.

You'll come away feeling totally confident and prepared, empowered and excited for birth.

I'm a local Mum and NHS doctor and passionate about wellness. I have experience looking after pregnant women, new Mums and Dads, obstetrics as well as training in CBT, NLP, mindfulness and hypnobirthing. I had two wonderful hypnobirths and am passionate about passing on my knowledge.

My courses run on Friday evenings, at Rosendale allotments in West Dulwich, my next course starts on Frday 2nd Feb. The cost is ?315 per couple, including all the materials you need (plus a goody bag!)

Please do get in touch if you would like an more info.

I'd love to hear from you

Kate

@themindfulrooms

kate@themindfulrooms

Archived