Personal Trainer

Donna1987

Hi, I can highly recommend you Simone - a really experienced trainer. I've been training with Simone for one year and have really enjoyed our sessions, in special boxing sessions. She can tailor you completely for your wedding.

Her phone number is 07910 230296

I have use Altess Kyezu at www.fitfunactive.co.uk, Amazing guy, you may also want to try the British Military Fitness. Ok not a PT, but they will work your ass off, based all over London,the trainers are ex Milirary- need i say anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Donna

My husband and I also use the fabulous David (Wilson) 07886819934 [email protected]

We have been working with him since September last year and he is great fun, changes up the workouts so you never know what you getting (and therefore not dreading), and is super flexible re timings etc. Neither of us love exercise but we genuinely look forward to our twice weekly sessions with him. I am toning up and am so much fitter than I was 6 months ago - he would agree with me that if we could just give up our fondness for eating out too much and lager, we would be in fabulous shape! But we are much improved. Good luck with the wedding planning.

Archived