Airport Direct Services - recommended!

Just used ADS for an early morning trip to Heathrow - thumbs up all round. Communication was good beforehand (email and text) and the price for our slightly fiddly 3 pick ups was clearly explained. Very nice driver, good price and an all round good experience (oh, we forgot to ask for a receipt - it was 6am after all - and it was posted to us the next day)

(tu)

• 1 month later...

ADS Wishes All Team GB reps the best of luck in the 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES....come on Great Britain!!!

ADS will be operating business as usual in these unusual circumstances!

Join us from any London Airport into town, or make good your escape from town in comfy exec cars, with air

conditioning( if we get to use it) at great rates with

seating for up to 7 people, with baby and child seating for the little ones.

Book online at www.airportsdirectservices.co.uk or give us a bell on freephone 08001357533 or 02079678698(normal

rates apply).

Thankyou

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks and thankyou all for continuing to support us at ADS. We cherish your business dearly and hope we can serve you better still in the coming years.

We will be sending out a questionaire regarding our services and in particular, the intended car sharing scheme we hope to start in the new year(summer).

We welcome all your views on this-negative or positive and hope to understand better the needs of the local community as we do London, in general.

It basically will ask EDF readers if it is a good idea or not!

The details will be made public in a few months and tries to understand whether it is right to have 3, 4, or even 5 cars all leaving ED at 5am for example, then another 3 or 4 leaving at 5.15am and so on, when maybe some could share a car which would save added costs to both environment and one's pocket - and earn the driver a little extra.

Fares for cab sharing would start from as low as ?20 to Heathrow and ?25 to Gatwick depending on the number of pickups!

Watch this space for more news

Thankyou

ADS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wishing you All a Stupnedously, Fantastic New Year. Lets put behind us all the fear of the future and live a little bit!

Make new friends(not foes)...try new foods(or diets), drink less alcohol(maybe), save a bit more(if you like)...or just go on lots of holidays and call ADS to take you to the airport...ha ..ha. ha!!!!(joking?)

Stay Safe...

ADS

• 4 weeks later...
I also highly recommend ADS. We have used ADS a few times when travelling to the airport en famille. Great service, reasonably priced, good looking cars and we've always had a professional friendly driver. There is a price list on their website if you haven't seen it already http://www.airportsdirectservices.co.uk/price-list, which as far as I know is now kept up to date (I know it wasn't at one point). Will definitely be using them again.

• 3 months later...

I have been using ADS for a little while for trips to and from airports never had a single problem!!! I call them last minute and they are always ready to help!!

I had the best service ever with them I recommend them to everyone and don't book on line they are real and very nice people talk to them there's a free number, a land line, a mobile... u have all the choices!!!

talk to Tony for bookings he is great!!!

eli :)

• 3 months later...
I'd like to echo all the previous positive reviews and recommendations for ADS. I used ADS for the first time last Sunday morning after reading the reviews on the EDF. We had a 4am pick-up to Heathrow T5 - for a family of five adults and one child. Two cars arrived on the dot. Drivers were polite and professional. The cost was more than reasonable. Tony is the man to talk to. Top man. An excellent service. Will certainly use them again when needed.

• 4 months later...

We at Airports Direct Services would like to thank everyone for your support and recommendations throughout this year!

Thanks to you all we have been able to maintain a lot of business as well as attract new customers.

It is not always been easy, dealing with the many obstacles that can affect an airport trip...heavy traffic, broken down vehicles, accidents and road closures, delayed flights etc to say a few, but with your patience and belief in us, we somehow managed to conquer those obstacles and move on!

MAY WE WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I want to say I used Tony's services today and it was a journey made so much easier. I saw his recommendations on here. Punctual, fabulous car and friendly driver (patient too, when I came out of wrong exit of airport :) ). I would highly recommend them and will be recommending from a corporate point if view in future.

Just one thing though, I think it was on another thread where a link for the firm was given. I rang the number on the website and it turned out not to be Tonys business, but a company in Ilford (who were charging more than Tony). The names of the firms are similar, but to be clear, Tonys number is 02079678698 and he's local to ED.

• 2 months later...