MISSING AGAIN! lost rescue dog - Podenco IRIS (tan/white)

Marie81

IRIS HAS GONE MISSING AGAIN 14th MAY 2018

Unfortunately Iris has managed to escape again. She still has collar and lead attached. Her leg is now out of plaster. Last seen near lordship lane. Please can we ask everyone to keep an eye out for her any sightings please contact my self 07816492791 xx

ISIS - Female Podenco Tan/White (Age: Adult)

Missing from Landcroft Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 area, South East on Friday, 30th March 2018

Isis is very nervous, and doesn't know the area, she was fostered in Faversham, Kent, and just arrived to her new home this evening, and bolted from the car. She has the yellow martingale collar on and a harness and 2 leads still attached.

If you see her please call Zelda 07956 147032 or Lisa 07762 656312 who are both out looking, or Claire 07432 670538 ASAP! Thanks!

So sorry to hear that... Would suggest you report to Battersea Dogs Home as well and perhaps check later today or tomorrow. I assume she is microchipped so you may like to let them know your new address - a bummer at weekend also local dog wardens of both Southwark and Lambeth - sorry don't have number. Will keep my eyes open. Hope you find her soon

Thanks Beansprout, she isn?t my dog but I do believe a report has been filed with Battersea.

***Sighting - Isis/Iris was spotted this morning at the top end of Ruskin Park, SE24 area around 9am. She still has her leads attached, and either has a front leg injury or her lead is wrapped around it.***

Her name is Isis but her new owner has changed it to Iris.

Any more sightings??? Going out around 6 so will keep my eye open.. Has occurred to me that just maybe might find a building site to take refuge..ED hosp??? Really feel so so sorry for ISIS... Best too keep my mouth shut as to how I actually feel, and as I have compassion, God only knows how owners must be feeling for this to have happened....

I was in DV circa 6.30 & passed half moon lane as well. Green Dale, that was what I was thinking of..sadly, no sighting.. I only mention the hospital'cause a couple of years ago, that was where a dog was found after extensive looking but, by pure chance & no building works as now.If it is scared and no doubt hungry,just hope it is found soon...clearly must be hiding somewhere during the day & the only other places I can think of are school grounds. Will be out again tomorrow anyhow, so will check if more sightings.How about putting photos up on trees - not all use forum.

Just back from searching as well. Did Green Dale, Sunray Gardens and back round to Village way again. I wondered about the school grounds but thought they might be hard to access with broken front leg. Not sure though. If she's still missing on Tuesday could phone schools and ask to check. There's often someone there even in holidays. There where posters on the lampposts along the walk I did.

Read on Facebook last sighting was 01/04 at 11pm is this right and was it near Ruskin park or dulwich? Has anyone checked Carlton avenue, across from dulwich hospital, think it's a church and gates open so good hiding place for dog.no posters up here at present.